Need Recipes for boneless chicken

Options
2»

Replies

• Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    GRILL, GIRL!

Outdoor or Foreman or grill pan ... regardless, it seems like it gets a lot more flavor when it's cooked this way, rather than boiling. I'll usually throw a couple raw breasts in a ziploc before I leave for work in the morning with whatever I'm feeling that day ... cumin, cilantro, rotel, garlic, green salsa, hot sauce, etc for Mexican or ginger, garlic, cilantro, soy sauce for asian ... when I get home, I throw the chicken on the grill and whatever I want with it (often salad with pico and cheese with the Mexican or stir fry veggies with the asian) and I've got a great dinner for two nights!
  • gibbonm
    gibbonm Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I copied this from Trader Joes, I throw 2 chicken breasts in a baggie with a lot of balsamic vinegar and rosemary, and grill until very well done on the outside to give it that nice grilled crunch. YUM!
  • amanda_100283
    Options
    I love this chicken!! It's easy, good, and good for you. The time it says to cook the chicken has to be wrong. i always cook it a lot longer.

www.eatbetteramerica.com/recipes/30-minutes-or-less/lemon-chicken-oregano-cooking-for-2.aspx

Also the eat better america website has a ton of really good, simple, healthy recipes.

If you have a crock pot try this one:

Chicken breast, 1 jar of salsa (your choice), 1 Serrano pepper, a little bit of garlic. Put everything in the crock pot and cook. Shred chicken and it makes amazing chicken tacos. You could probably put it on a salad or something too if you wanted to cut out the tortillas. I normally cook 3 full boneless, skinless chicken breast on high for 3-5hrs.

Any questions let me know. I pretty much live off of chicken.

Good Luck!! :-)
  • JME67550
    JME67550 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Abs Diet Thai one On
    (makes 1)

1 whole-wheat tortilla
    1 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter
    2/3 c chopped precooked chicken
    1/4 c matchstick carrots
    3/4 c mixed greens
    1 tsp chopped cilantro

Warm the tortilla according to the package directions. Spread peanut butter down the center and add the chicken and remaining ingredients. Fold the outside edges in, then roll.

Calories: 331 calories
    Carbs: 30 g
    Sodium: 661 mg
    Fat: 15 g
    Protein: 29 g
    Fiber: 5 mg
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    i fillet it down the middle, stuff it with goat cheese and spinach leaves...spice the top with some Mrs. Dash and bake it in the oven...it's damn good
  • JME67550
    JME67550 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Abs Diet: The Day After Thanksgiving
    **recipe uses turkey, but you could sub your chicken

2 tablespoons cranberry relish
    1 whole-wheat tortilla ADD TO SHOPPING LIST
    3 slices turkey
    1 slice Muenster cheese
    3/4 cup mixed greens

1.Spread cranberry relish down center of tortilla. Add turkey and remaining ingredients. Fold outside edges in, then roll.

CALORIES 333.2 CAL
    FAT 10.8 G
    SATURATED FAT 6 G
    CHOLESTEROL 66 MG
    SODIUM 404.8 MG
    CARBOHYDRATES 37.4 G
    TOTAL SUGARS 0.6 G
    DIETARY FIBER 2.8 G
    PROTEIN 27.2 G
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    i fillet it down the middle, stuff it with goat cheese and spinach leaves...spice the top with some Mrs. Dash and bake it in the oven...it's damn good
    Yummmmmmm!