New to MFP, and ready to party!!

Options
Hello all!! I've been on my weight loss journey since March 21st of this year. I've lost 20.4lb. since then. I'm on my weigh (hehe) to lose about 72lb. or so. My goal weight isn't truly decided since I'm not sure what I wil look like when I get down to my lower weight. I'm currently watching what I eat and this program is obviously going to help me! I use a food scale to weigh all my foods. Drink lots of protein shakes, and generally to to eat, clean and keep it all natural or organic!! I wish that losing weight were easier but hey, it look me a long time to put the weigh on, it's gonna take me a long time to take it off! I'm using Turbo Jam and my current work out program, after than I'll move to Chalean Extreme and then Turbo Fire, after that I'll tackle Either P90x or Insanity...likely both. I use fitness programs and my weight loss rewards so when I finish one program I reward myself with being able to buy a new one. I also reward myself with work out clothes. Lucy is one of my favorite places!! I figure the more I look forward to what I'm doing, the more likely I'll keep it up. I'm always looking for friends to help keep me accountable and on track, that I'm joined here so please feel free to friend me :) Thanks...that's all for now!!

Replies

• Myra73
    Myra73 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Weigh to go! (hehe couldn't resist..) Looks like you are on the right track. I just started here yesterday, welcome!
  • Grimlock1030
    Options
    Welcome, I'm doing P90X and Insanity. I need friends to hold me accountable also.
  • msdominique1
    msdominique1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard... congrats on the weight that you have lost so far... keep up the good work and you will get there.
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am currently doing Insanity and have been going strong for a week. Have lost 11lbs since starting it on Monday