P90X2 set to drop before the Christmas season....

Options
wbond
wbond Posts: 363 Member
A little birdie just told me P90X2 will out and available for the Christmas season. Also Beachbody release a new flavor for their Shakeology...TROPICAL!

Replies

• CodyD18
    CodyD18 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am probably going to do the new P90x when it comes out! :D
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    When will the new flavor be released? I am a coach and I have HD, How do I request the new tropical flavor?
  • wbond
    Options
    The new flavor should be available by the end of the year...I am sure if you call coach relations they will be able to switch up the flavor for the HD...I can't wait for both of these products to come out. They are gonna be a hit!
  • CoachMaritova
    Options
    It'd be great to alternate monthly what flavor I get :)

Thanks for the info.... are you at summit?
  • wbond
    Options
    I wish, I am deployed right now and start my next deployment the week of next year's summit...WTF? LOL
  • CoachMaritova
    Options
    Man, that stinks!! I am hoping to make next year's summit! I only became a coach a little over a month ago, so no time/money to prepare for it this year...
  • wbond
    Options
    Good luck with the coaching, this is gonna be one crazy ride with all the great things BB is doing!!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    We should find out on Monday when the new flavor is available
  • johncowart
    johncowart Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I think August was the release date for the tropical. I just signed up for summit 2012 and reserved my room at the MGM. Im not missing this ever again! I love being a coach and love being a part of such an inspiring group of people like you all and team beachbody!
  • CoachMaritova
    Options
    Awesome, I can't wait til August, then!!! So excited. Someone posted a pic on fb of the Tropical. I showed my son, 12, and he says he will drink that, haha!! I love BB, too, and I desperately want to go to Summit next year!!!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    A little birdie just told me P90X2 will out and available for the Christmas season.

YESSSSSS!
  • wbond
    Options
    Come August they are going to allow pre-orders for when it actually releases you won't have to wait for the back order.
  • stephelan
    stephelan Posts: 81
    Options
    What makes it different from the original P90X?
  • wbond
    Options
    This is what I was e-mailed from a friend who was at the Beachbody Summit...Currently in development, P90X2™ is the sequel to Beachbody's best-selling workout program, P90X. With P90X2 workout, P90X grads can get even stronger, more flexible, and more ripped. This program is designed for maximum intensity and efficiency. In fact, this completely new 90-day program features cutting-edge workouts so intense, we only let you do them 5 days a week. It will include 3 Phases: Foundation, Strength, and Performance.
  • stephelan
    stephelan Posts: 81
    Options
    Oh wow! Only five days a week? I loved P90X so this is really exciting news.
  • TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMPITY BUMP BUMP.........I AM SO GOING TO GET P90X2...its already on my christmas wish list...BRING IT XXX