Put Downs

2»

Replies

• tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! because of you guys, i defeated the voices in class (all three of them) The negative talk started and I replayed some of the things that I read AND THEN I BECAME SORT OF CRAZY...LOL I STARTED YELLING AT THE NEGATIVITY AS IF IT WAS A REAL PERSON...LOL I TOLD MY FAT THAT IF IT WOULD JSUT FALL OFF I WOULD HAVE THIS PROBLEM ( WHILE i WAS DOING JUMPING JACKS):happy: :happy: :happy:

WHEN I TOOK THE FOCUS OFF MY FAULTS, I FOUND THAT SOME OF THE "CHEER LEADERS" COULDN'T DO SOME TO THE THINGS THAT I COULD.

BECAUSE OF THIS, INSTEAD OF QUITTING LIKE USUAL I PUSHED MYSELF A LITTLE HARDER.

SOOOO THANK YOU MFP FRIENDS!!!!!!!!
  • Hey Everyone,

I am a very motivating person TO EVERYONE ELSE but I can't seem to get my own self together.
    During aerobic class, I can't focus because I continually hear a voice telling me how fat and out of shape I am until the point that I just want to leave class.

ISN"T THAT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT HOW DO I STOP IT?

HAS ANYINE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS MADNESS?

Take a look in that mirror and accept the way you look right now. :smile: Don't judge yourself. :smile: Remind yourself that you're there to improve what you don't like. I took a full body picture of myself (something I desperately avoid most of the time) and I know that's how I look now, I accept it, I and know that I'm doing everything within my power to improve what is unsatisfactory.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Hey Everyone,

I am a very motivating person TO EVERYONE ELSE but I can't seem to get my own self together.
    During aerobic class, I can't focus because I continually hear a voice telling me how fat and out of shape I am until the point that I just want to leave class.

ISN"T THAT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT HOW DO I STOP IT?

HAS ANYINE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS MADNESS?

Take a look in that mirror and accept the way you look right now. :smile: Don't judge yourself. :smile: Remind yourself that you're there to improve what you don't like. I took a full body picture of myself (something I desperately avoid most of the time) and I know that's how I look now, I accept it, I and know that I'm doing everything within my power to improve what is unsatisfactory.

wynsdayschild I did just that. and guess what, I like what I see. YAH!!
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    I'm not at the accepting part BUT it is getting easier for me to look in the mirrors in class and not be totally disgusted.
This discussion has been closed.