Not new to the site, but trying a new approach.

Options
I've been with MFP for a couple months now, and so far I've lost about 5 pounds. I feel like what I'm doing (only counting calories and sodium) isn't working, so I'm going the low carb route for a few weeks to see how it works. I'm looking for a few low-carb friends so if you're interested feel free to add me!

Replies

• bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I have also decided to start cutting back on my carbs to see if it helps!...
  • milw4367
    milw4367 Posts: 2
    Options
    Are you doing any exercise?
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat but part of it is my age and part is I don't exercise enough. Unlike the past, this time I am not giving up and have not given in to any cravings.
  • tiffanyquincey
    Options
    Are you doing any exercise?

I'm doing about a half hour of cardio/toning. I'd like to do more but its hard to get more in with a little baby...
  • In2luvnme
    In2luvnme Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! Sometimes I feel like I have to trick my body so I change up. I joined MFP on May 21st and I have lost 6 lbs...I find that journeling food intake and this website has given me a new motivation. I am going to do the low carb being in July...100%...I do in now but do have fruits and sometimes just concentrate on the 1,200 calorie allotment given. MFP allow flexiblity, so a new approach is a good thing..just don't get frustrated and quit. I refused to stop (this time) until I reach the miracle. Good Luck