NSV - from size 12 to 8

Options
karenkwalker
karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
I've only lost 8 lbs., but went from a size 12 to an 8 - I think the exercise is paying off - feels good to not have a huge muffin top hanging over my jeans! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • nikkih_89
    nikkih_89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I too was a size 12 and I've lost 7 pounds so far and I can def tell a difference when I put my jeans on! I'm not having to hop up and down to do so anymore! Still have some nasty muffin top but its slowly going away and its so awesome seeing that! Good luck with the rest of your journey :)
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great Job:)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    WOW that is awesome!!! congrats.. great feeling isn't it? :)
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    fabulous go you
  • tiggersstar
    tiggersstar Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    what exercise do you think helped your belly the most? i cant shift mine, its very frustrating:sad:
  • karenkwalker
    karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I really don't know. I'm 49 and really gave up that I could affect my belly fat. 2 c-sections, and age against me (metabolism wise). I have been doing the Couch to 5k program - I am in week 4 day 2. I have done some stand up crunches usually in the shower - weird but I seem to remember to do them there and don't feel them as much with the water running. I also have removed sugar pretty much from my diet - including fruit. I try and keep it in the green at least. I have low blood sugar - so I believe my body doesn't process the sugar right and then everything lands on my stomach area. Something is working finally - I've been eating healthy for awhile - added treadmill about a month ago and this is the result - I believe it is that and really watching my portion sizes.

Good luck to you! Thanks to everyone for all the kind words.
  • doitday
    doitday Posts: 59
    Options
    wow, so happy for you...keep up the good work! congrats! =0)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!