Hi I'm Tired Of Being Fat

Options
2»

Replies

• ImSoSerious1987
    ImSoSerious1987 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everyone's replies and friend requests it totally helps :happy: I'm going to love this site and the support from people. I know its up to me to lose weight i have no problem with that its just sometimes you just need that person to tell you or talk to and say dont give up you know and this site will be very helpful :smile: Here's to a New Begining :happy:
  • Section117_Zolos
    Options
    Likewise, you need all the support you can get!

This is a great site for support - please feel free to add me if you want.

Good luck and welcome!
  • susi_q_xx
    susi_q_xx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm the same - I've been doing this 2 weeks via the app & only just found the website (found it via app store). I manage to stick to my goals during the day but find it really hard not to snack in the evening! feel free to add me, I could do with the support also!
  • jaweber0808
    Options
    I have found with my friends and family that once I got the ball rolling with my weight loss, they jumped on and wanted to lose too. The most important thing is being healthy and having fun is part of it. Try asking a few of your friends or family members to go hiking with you on a nice day to "get some fresh air and sun". Once you're out and enjoying each others company, you won't even notice you're burning calories! Afterward, ask if they'd like to come over for dinner and make something delicious yet healthy. (if you need recipes, let me know -- I've got tons!!) Then after dinner, as they're getting ready to leave tell them you really appreciated the company during your workout! :)
    If no one will go for a walk or hike with you, no biggie. You're on your weight loss journey and you have all of us here to support you!!

Good luck!! Feel free to add me, if you would like. :) hopefully, your friends and family will turn around soon!!

Jeannie

SW : 265
    CW : 185
    GW : 140
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. There is so much support and encouragement to be found here. There are times when I know I would have quit if it hasn't been for other MFPers urging me on.

ADD me if you want! :flowerforyou:
  • noely1974
    noely1974 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, i found this website just by looking for a way to help count my calories but once i logged on to the website i was overwhelmed by the support on here! i struggle with my weight as i like a lot of the things around me that don't do me any favors haha .Also, my fiance , friends and family all like to drink and eat unhealthily its like its a part of our life style and it makes you feel a bit of a party pooper if you don't join in !! I have only been on here a week but i feel i have gained loads from the support of followers on here , so lets do it !!!