Shameless bragging....

Options
McFrench
McFrench Posts: 205 Member
I started myfitnesspal in December 2010...I just hit my 190th day on here! I hit 45 pounds lost this morning, and I soooo proud that I just have to brag.

I work full time as a children's social worker. I am a Mom to a busy busy 18 month old toddler. I also teach a prenatal water aerobics class at my gym. Lately, I have been traveling for work a few days per week. 6 weeks ago, I had major sugery on my left upper arm. BUT, with all of that, I have continued to lose weight!! I really have made this a lifestyle change. I have so much more energy than I used to, and I am way busier!

I just got measured for a new bra, and the band size was almost 10 inches smaller than in December!

I have gone done 3-4 pant sizes and 1-2 shirt sizes.

I love to be active. I walk, bike, swim and hike with my son. He has a trailer for my bike, jogging stroller, and hiking pack. (all of which we got super cheap on craigslist!) I attend classes at my gym- combat and step are my favorite.

I did a Biggest Loser challenge Jan-March at my gym, and am doing an "at home" challenge through the gym from March-August. We started with 75 people in Jan and are down to 16 of us left. We have a facebook page and encourage each other and share workout schedules.

I track my food on here, try out lots of new recipes that I find on here. I measure and weigh everything I eat! I get a weekly CSA box with fresh organic fruits and veggies. I eat almost all of my exercise calories. In fact, I love to eat. Which used to be a huge problem ,lol! I track my workouts with my Polar FT4 HRM.

I am positive if I can do this, so can anyone!! Good luck to everyone, you all motivate me everyday:)

Replies

• bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Brag away!!! Great job and congratulations!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Go right ahead and brag!!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • sarabellum
    sarabellum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This is so wonderful!!!! You've EARNED your bragging rights!!!
    Keep it up - this is such an inspirational post!!! :)
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Good for you - you deserve to brag! And you deserve a cheer - HIP HIP HOORAY! And a happy dance, but I'll let you do your own!

CONGRATS - you're an inspiration!
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You have every right to brag. Congratulations! And thank you for not only being an inspiration but also telling us how you were so successful at losing the weight and toning up.
  • EdithMcCray
    Options
    You are my new inspiration!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    How awesome!!!!!!!!!!
  • smpaselk
    smpaselk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love your story...congrates you deserve to brag!
  • McFrench
    McFrench Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!:love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!