New and Need Help

Options
Hello. I am 42, tired, and over-weight. I heard about this site from a friend and joined yesterday. I needed to loose some weight before, but recently and quickly put on 20 extra pounds while stressing about my marriage. I don't like how I feel, look, and especially how I move. I have a daughter and work with kids, so I need to be able to move and play. Sitting at swim lessons has been uncomfortable! My worst habit is giving in to sugar cravings at night/evening. Help! I need friends to help keep me motivated!

Replies

• shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Oh, this site will be great for you. Having friends cheer you on is great and keeping track of your calories really helps you get in control of what you're eating. I'm sending you a friend request. Good luck sweetie!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am 53 and also have those sugar cravings and I would love to be friends on here and support you, help you or whatever you need. Please feel free to check out my profile and add me as a friend if you would like. You can do this and we are all in this together!! Hugs!!!

Bev
  • chantillychopper
    Options
    I joined a little over a week ago I think...everyone is great here. I do weight watchers the old points system and I did not join the WW site, but found all the info on line. (I can't afford monthly fees and I guess that is probably not right, but i was desperate to loose weight) What i do for my sweet cravings....and actually I don't have them much anymore, I like to make ice coffee and what I do is this: ice in glass, then I pour a little fat free vanilla creamer liquid form, 3 sweet & lows (i know not good for ya), then pour my coffee in and stir. then I top it off with fat free whip cream out of the can....and to me it is like having a milk shake or something....it taste great! and sweet craving is over!!! anything I can help with let me know! and remember to love yourself!