Short and Sweet

Options
Just like it says, I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm a former college athlete and I've just let everything go downhill in the 3.5 years since I graduated and moved on to the real world with a pretty sedentary job.

I've tried a number of times to right the ship, but haven't had sustained success yet. My ultimate long-term goal is to get back to my freshman year shape which will be tough, but worth it.

Replies

• iwutitan49
    Options
    Just like it says, I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm a former college athlete and I've just let everything go downhill in the 3.5 years since I graduated and moved on to the real world with a pretty sedentary job.

I've tried a number of times to right the ship, but haven't had sustained success yet. My ultimate long-term goal is to get back to my freshman year shape which will be tough, but worth it.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. If you follow the plan you will be able to make your goals. Just remember to set small goals along the way.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    The good thing about this is that you recognized it quicker than most. My recommendation to you is to treat this NOT like a diet because diets connote that you will go back to your old habits once you've reached your goals. This is a life style change intended to get and keep you on track for the rest of your life.

Good luck!
  • margothomas
    Options
    WELCOME!!! It's good you realized that you needed a change now. All the best on your "new life" changes to stay healthy....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! :bigsmile: