NSV!! So excited and happy!!!

The scale hasn't been to good to me lately :P. Haven't lost that much (5 pounds in 21 days) but I definitely getting thinner. See, when I started I felt very tight in my 36 jeans. Today, I can proudly say I fit nice in 35 jeans and a little snug in 34 jeans!!!!

Since I have been working out, I only wear jean shorts once or twice a week. Today when I put my jean shorts on, they were very loose and I could easily put my whole fist in. I looked in my closet and tried to find some of my older jeans that I haven't seen for at least a year! I found a 35 and put it on. It fits with still some room to clear.

This means a lot to me because I remember a few months ago having pain from sitting down for prolonged periods of time because my pants where too tight but I refused to upgrade a size. Now today fitting nicely in 35 jeans means soooo much to me!

Thanks MFP community. You rock, and this is just a small non scale victory. Wait until I lose more weight and maybe fit into 32's!!!!

35.5 more pounds until goal, and I won't stop there.

Replies

• mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    The scale hasn't been to good to me lately :P. Haven't lost that much (5 pounds in 21 days) but I definitely getting thinner. See, when I started I felt very tight in my 36 jeans. Today, I can proudly say I fit nice in 35 jeans and a little snug in 34 jeans!!!!

Since I have been working out, I only wear jean shorts once or twice a week. Today when I put my jean shorts on, they were very loose and I could easily put my whole fist in. I looked in my closet and tried to find some of my older jeans that I haven't seen for at least a year! I found a 35 and put it on. It fits with still some room to clear.

This means a lot to me because I remember a few months ago having pain from sitting down for prolonged periods of time because my pants where too tight but I refused to upgrade a size. Now today fitting nicely in 35 jeans means soooo much to me!

Thanks MFP community. You rock, and this is just a small non scale victory. Wait until I lose more weight and maybe fit into 32's!!!!

35.5 more pounds until goal, and I won't stop there.

That is great congrats!!!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Way to go!!!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Yey!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!