Marines dont use fat burners...OR do we?? Must read this. Ve

Options
Ladies and Gentlemen....

For the past three weeks I have been secretly using a fat burning therogenic called OxyElite Pro by usp labs. This can be purchased at your local GNC. I have played with fat burners to keep a six pack in the marines, and this is by far the BEST most natural feeling one so far. A month supply is fourty dollars, which is not bad being that this stuff is absolutley amazing. I train daily for my job in law enforcement. This pill makes me have energy out the butt, and i do not crash. Its like a permanent five our energy shot. My focus is sky high, and im burning so much weight. I have dropped ten lbs in the first week, which is normal being that when you have fat, its unwanted. After the first week ive been down about 4 lbs a week. Ill tell you this, I dont think losing weight could be this much fun. I mean I work from five am to three pm. I then work out and run three miles daily. Im in a wonderful mood due to this pill. You can tell a change in your attitude. This pill also helped me quit smoking as dumb as this sounds. It kept me so great feeling and energetic, I havent smoked in three weeks making me now a non smoker. This pill is amazing and I highly reccomend it for someone looking for a quick loss to fit in thoes last year jeans or before that nice beach vacation. I can tell A huge difference in my muscle deffinition and abs. This is not a gyp, or a blog to sell. I just thought maybe Id let you in on a well kept secret.

Replies

• joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    I love OxyElite Pro!!!!!!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    My only concern would be interaction with other medications. Many of us who are overweight have to maintain other prescribed drugs and there could be a nasty interaction.

I would just say that for anyone looking to use *any* fat burner/thermogenic supplement to do your due diligence and research, research, research. Some of the things I'm reading about OEP involve multiple reports of severe depression. That's enough to keep me away from it, personally. But if it works and you're not experiencing that, awesome!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I'm sure this is a great product, but perhaps I'm being over cautious... Shouldn't weight loss be achieved through eating right and honest graft and exercise and let nature take it's course?
  • derrickmcgill90
    Options
    yea, it doesnt do it on its own of course you do the workouts and diet. All it does is speed up your motabolism and burn more calories through the day
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I had been using it and had to stop. It gave me headaches, and cause I used it too close to goal I lost too much weight.
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    interesting stuff!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have been using it for about a month now. I lost 5 pounds the first week, gained a pound back due to some slip-up days and have not lost since. *sigh* What kind of diet are you eating? I do pretty well until dinner, but after that I have been tending to snack on things I shouldn't. Do you think this might be why I have quit losing? I NET about 1200 calories a day. (ignore todays food diary if you look at it....had to have some quick on the go meals and tried to go as healthy as I could)