Summer slam 6 pack challenge, And no not the beer

Options
MFP USERS LISTEN UP!!!!

Starting Monday June 20 2011, I am starting a post called Summer Slam 6 pack challenge. Starting on this day, those of you willing to accept the challenge must do this workout five times a day on top of 60 minutes of cardio. I guarentee you one thing people, you WILL have a slimmer tummy, and those of you wanting that sharpened six pack, you will see that as well. This is no easy challenge, but it is very very cheap. Its called using your self to look sexy. SO are YOU ready to take this challenge I have created with me???

Monday***Wendsday***Friday

1} Leg lifts- Six inches up and hold 3 sets of 3 minutes, 5 minutes and 7 minutes.
2} Abdominal Crunch- 5 sets of max repititions (remember to tighten your abs as you rise up, this makes deffinition)
3} Sit ups- 5 sets of max repititions
4} Planks- (use your forearms to hold you at a flat plane across the floor) You can look this up online for pictures on how to do this. Do 5 sets of 3 minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 5 minutes and last for 6 minutes

Then you cardio for 60 minutes AFTER!!!

Teusday***Thursday
1} Blurpees (starscreamers)- This is where you do a pushup, jump to your feet and jump as high as possible spreading your arms and feet like a star. drop down quickly and resume, 5 sets of 10,12,14,16,20
2} Knee lifts- this can be on a bar of some sort as in pull ups. You hang on a bar and lift your knees too your chest. You can buy a perfect pull up for fifteen bucks at wallmart to do in your house. If you dont have a bar then do a plank and bring your knees to your chest. rotate left right and center on bar to hit them obliques. 5 sets of max reps.
3} leg kickers (flutter kicks)- do 5 sets of 5 min. This is the six inch leg lift, but lift left then right leg while keeping your legs off the ground.
4} Bicycle crunches- Bicycle your legs while doing 5 sets of max reps crunches. this is amazing for your obliques.

DO 60 minutes of cardio.

Add this to your weekly workout. This is amazing for abs. When I was a marine, we did these weekly to have a rock hard body. Remember eat low fat and low carbs to keep off that tummy pudge. You burn around 2000 calories a day doing daily activity. eat 1200 at least a day to keep from your metabolism failing due to starvation mode. Good luck and feel free to bump and blog. Keep your before and after pics posting. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Replies

• curtisperk
    curtisperk Posts: 27
    Options
    I just saw this post now ):
    It looks like it'll be tough, but I'm sure the outcome would be great. I'm going to try to stick to this. Thanks!