The best perk of weight loss

Options
has got to be when your over all health improves. I have had high blood pressure for a while now. I was reluctant to get med given I am 25(I was 23 at the time of medication). I did a check on it on sunday and even after eating some salty food and having a copule beers, I am HAPPY AS HECK to report it has come to a normal level. This is njot a result of meds my friends it is a result of running and lifting and proper diet(not perfect all the time). I don't feel sick with headaches anymore and I couldn't be happier to be pill free!!!!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    has got to be when your over all health improves. I have had high blood pressure for a while now. I was reluctant to get med given I am 25(I was 23 at the time of medication). I did a check on it on sunday and even after eating some salty food and having a copule beers, I am HAPPY AS HECK to report it has come to a normal level. This is njot a result of meds my friends it is a result of running and lifting and proper diet(not perfect all the time). I don't feel sick with headaches anymore and I couldn't be happier to be pill free!!!!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Joani-- that's awesome.

Our doctors are so quick to pop everyone on medicines-- way to go!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    they are but I understand his concern, it is the silent killer. My headaches when I went in were the indicator that it was a problem. I was also alot heavier. I am convinced western medicine is not all the answers