dukan dieters, I have a question!

Options
I'm getting ready to start and just wanted to know what kind of yogurt everyone eats. I can not do greek yogurt. Just can't, I've tried and I just can't force myself to eat it. So any other suggestions would be wonderful. Please and thank you, your help is gratefully appreciated!
:happy:

Replies

• brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Kroger brand ,light vanilla yogurt is really good. You can also put some grain cereal in it for a little crunch, or put some instant oatmeal in it for the extra fiber. The mango is also real good.
  • cuerpito
    cuerpito Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If you're on Dukan you can only have plain or vanilla yogurt non-fat. Check ingredients for added sugar - if you see sugar in ingredients, stay away from it. Any fruit yogurt is a no-go on Dukan - especially in the first phase.
  • cuerpito
    cuerpito Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    And to answer your question: try non-fat vanilla Activia yogurt if you can't have greek - I find it tasty.
  • dawnannmacg
    Options
    We don't have Kroger's in Northern California, but I will look for other brands.. Thank you for your advice.. maybe I'll give the activa a try..
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Although Dukan does not like sugar I still allow myself to slip in a little. I eat the Dannon light and fit vanilla yogurt. That's the best I can do and had great results from it.