spray tan?

Options
Has anyone tried this? I would like to do it before a vacation to Mexico-but not sure. Will it wear off in the pool or ocean? Will it smear onto my clothes? How long will it last for? Any input would be appreciated!

Replies

• JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried this? I would like to do it before a vacation to Mexico-but not sure. Will it wear off in the pool or ocean? Will it smear onto my clothes? How long will it last for? Any input would be appreciated!
  • Ang8178
    Ang8178 Posts: 308
    Options
    Mystic tan works pretty good. I would exfoliate before going though. It lasts about 2 weeks. I'm using a lotion right now. I wouldn't recomend it, I can see the color come off iin the shower.
  • busybee
    Options
    I did it once. It did rub off onto my white sheets. It was rather messy and although they claimed it wouldn't look orange, I think it did. I wouldn't do it again personally.
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I've done it before...and i think it works really well.

You do have to be careful about it on your sheets the first night, they tell you to wear long sleeves and pants, but i didnt.
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I had good results, but my skin is naturally an olive tone to be begin with. And as everyone said be careful the first day and night about your sheets!

Good luck! :happy:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I use it on my legs all summer long, because for some reason, the rest of my skin tans up nice and dark, and my legs always seem lighter (I think b/c I shave them daily?). I might recommend that you do just your legs?

The Jergens gradual building one is really good and looks natural. If you let it dry, that one doesn't come off on clothes or sheets (you do have to stay naked for 10 minutes after applying - and you have to apply everyday). I also use it all over my body while I lay out and tan - I LOVE it this way, as it moisturizes my skin, and helps to darken the tan. I've never even found it to stain the towels this way actually....

L'Oreal's Sublime Bronze products won a bunch of "awards" for the best sunless line, but I've never used them myself.

Good luck!
    :flowerforyou: