MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options

Replies

• MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    LOL MAK!!!! Thanks for the true confidence!! I DID IT!! & I showered too!!

Hope you get your A.M. Workout in as well!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww refreshed and so ready for some sleep tonight!!

PS has it resorted to pinky swearing and making deals & promises to keep us on track????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:drinker: que sera sera :drinker:
    LOL!! Pinky swearing to keep us on track. Gotta love it.
    News from the MAK front. I'm 3 for 3 this week did my am workout each day. I pinky swear I will get up tomorrow morning and work out!
    And so far so good on water. Have a fablous day everyone. Keep focusing on your mini goals.

One step at a time!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I just couldn't stand it that I was giving more excusess for not following thru with my goal so I went down and battled the treadmill 2mi C25K workout W1D2 complete 34mins warmup and cool down at 3.4mph walking/jog intervals were 3/5mph respectively. Finished time 1.75mi so walked an extra lap at 3mph to give me a round #.
    Way to go Kris!!! I'm glad you got in your C25K. I bet it felt great to post this :)
    Everyone is doing so well this week. YAY! It is only day 2 for me and I already have 188/450 min. I am back on track =)
    So glad to see you back on track!! Keep at it your doing amazing!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    HELLO FITNESS PALS!!!!!!

I am 3/5 days in the gym this week! I had a little bit of a cheat evening last night and today with my best friend... but I burned over 500 calories at the gym today so I think that balanced it out a little!

Today I:
    - walked for 5 minutes at 2.0mph
    - walked for 20 minutes at 2.5mph
    - walked for 25 minutes at 3.0mph
    (for a total of 2.25 miles on the treadmill with a 1.0 incline)
    - biked for only 6 minutes for 1.15 miles on the stationary bike

I did the biking after the treadmill and I was pooped out and just couldn't do any more than that!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Hi :bigsmile:

I would like to join in this week's challenge :smile:

My goals for this week are as follows:

1. Complete 30 day shred all seven days :happy: ( Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues)

2. Jog/Walk 1 mile everyday :glasses:

3. Be mindful of what I am eating :tongue:

4. Only weigh myself twice a day (morning and night) This one is very hard for me :ohwell: I think I may have a weighing addiction :indifferent:

M.
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    HELLO FITNESS PALS!!!!!!

I am 3/5 days in the gym this week! I had a little bit of a cheat evening last night and today with my best friend... but I burned over 500 calories at the gym today so I think that balanced it out a little!

Today I:

I did the biking after the treadmill and I was pooped out and just couldn't do any more than that!

Fabulous!!! Whenever I decide to do the bike or or elliptical I always do it before the treadmill. Cuz I know I'm not gonna last long on it anyway and by the time I get off the treadmill my legs are jelly!
  • FabOma08
    Options
    Report Day 4
    1. Go to bed by 10pm every night. On my way very very soon!

2. Go to gym 3 days this week. ugh! let's not discuss this!

3. Try out a different home workout program each day.Refer to #2

4. Walk 1/4 mile further each day from the day before. (this is not "exercise walking" I wear a pedometer all day to judge how much moving I'm actually doing.) Just barely hit the 3 miles today. Can I count yesterday's extra 1/4 mile???
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I ned to go back to read today's posts. But wanted to post here first.

Not a good day for me. Probably over did it yesterday. Been feeling so good that I put a little too much stress on my knees. So I mellowed out today, hope to be back walking tomorrow.

I thought I would pull a Kriss, and shame myself back in the bedroom tonight to Walk Away the Pounds, and I just couldn't do it!!

Kris Rocks!! (hmmmmm why does that sound so familiar?) LOL

Today's Efforts

My Strive for Five Goals

1) Walk 15/20 min daily X~ nope but we did go shopping and got some walking in.
    2) Exercise 15/20 min daily X~ nope
    3) Stay within my calories✔ 395 remaining
    4) Do some Closet Cleaning/DeClutter X~ nope, I didn't even do the dishes, hubby did.
    5) Limit my computer time (especially games) X~ nope~ I played games and chatted with some family, New baby born today.

I really hate posting this, but I KNOW I have to post the ugly, along with the Good & Bad!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    HELLO FITNESS PALS!!!!!!

Today I:

WAY TO TAKE CONTROL SUZ!! GREAT JOB NOT LETTING IT GET YOU DOWN!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Hi :bigsmile:

I would like to join in this week's challenge :smile:

My goals for this week are as follows:

1. Complete 30 day shred all seven days :happy: ( Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues)

2. Jog/Walk 1 mile everyday :glasses:

3. Be mindful of what I am eating :tongue:

4. Only weigh myself twice a day (morning and night) This one is very hard for me :ohwell: I think I may have a weighing addiction :indifferent:

M.

:flowerforyou: WELCOME TO OUR GROUP HZMINDA!!

Good luck with your goals this week. I must tell you that I weigh daily, so I totally understand. And I do hop on the scales sometimes in the evenings. That can make u crazy if you don't know how your body works!!

I also belong to a Weight Watcher online group called "Daily Weigh in Gang" LOL. Crazy hugh!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Report Day 4

4. Walk 1/4 mile further each day from the day before. (this is not "exercise walking" I wear a pedometer all day to judge how much moving I'm actually doing.) Just barely hit the 3 miles today. Can I count yesterday's extra 1/4 mile???

Oma
    Looks like you had a similar kind of day that I had. Tomorrow we will ROCK!! Pinky Swear:laugh:

We had our baby girl today!! Chloa Marie..........
  • missdeehere
    Options
    It's FRIDAY!!!

We are coming to an end to our eventful week!! Hope we are all having a successful week and have today to CRAM it all in!! LOL

I AM HAPPY TO REPORT THAT I FEEL TONS BETTER THIS MORNING AND GOT A 30 MIN WALK IN BEFORE 8:00 A.M.!!:drinker:

HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY!!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    It's FRIDAY!!!

We are coming to an end to our eventful week!! Hope we are all having a successful week and have today to CRAM it all in!! LOL

I AM HAPPY TO REPORT THAT I FEEL TONS BETTER THIS MORNING AND GOT A 30 MIN WALK IN BEFORE 8:00 A.M.!!:drinker:

I REALLY hate to break it to you - but it's only Thursday!!! :noway: :grumble: :blushing:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    It's FRIDAY!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SUZ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:noway: :noway: :noway: it issssssssssssss?????? :noway: :noway: :noway:

I REALLY hate to break it to you - but it's only Thursday!!! :noway: :grumble: :blushing:

:embarassed: SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!! YOU MEAN I HAVE ONE MORE DAY TO TRY TO LOSE A POUND?????:embarassed:
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    This weeks goal park in the farthest space in parking lots to add extra steps to my day. I am setting a 6500 steps a day goal and still trying to get my lunch walks in daily.
    Mon=3589 steps running late to work so parked closer than my plan but ran to building that should make up the difference No lunch walk since I was late and we had a meeting after lunch took short luch breaks so everyone else could grab something before meeting.
    Tues=No lunch walk ran errands instead, did park in farthest space so extra walking out to car to leave for lunch and took the stairs today too. I just couldn't stand it that I was giving more excusess for not following thru with my goal so I went down and battled the treadmill 2mi C25K workout W1D2 complete 34mins warmup and cool down at 3.4mph walking/jog intervals were 3/5mph respectively. Finished time 1.75mi so walked an extra lap at 3mph to give me a round #. Total steps=6848
    Wed= no walk did park way out in the lot, and took the stairs total steps =3392. :ohwell: and missed breakfast and dinner so was way under on calories. Had to go to hospital and visit a family member stayed late until his daughter arrived so he and his wife had support with thier concerns.
    Thur= Forgot my body bugg on charger this morning so will have estimated steps for the day. :cry:
    Good Luck Everyone Hope You All Have a Great Day!!!:flowerforyou:
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    4 out of 5 days this week at the gym! 1 more day and I've reached this week's goal!

Today I stuck to the treadmill only. I did:
    - 5 minutes at 2.0mph
    - 10 minutes at 2.5mph
    - 10 minutes at 3.0mph
    - 15 minutes at 3.5mph

In order to warm up I do the 5 mins of 2.0, then 5 of 2.5, 5 at 3.0, then 15 at 3.5, then 5 at 3.0, and 5 at 2.5. All of it was at a 1.5 incline.
    During the 3.5mph I felt like I was super power walking so I picked it up a little and JOGGED my big body for 1 minute at a time THREE times!!!
    However, that probably wasn't the best idea... my hips are really hurting. I need to remember I am 372 pounds and not the athlete I used to be....

Tonight I plan on doing a 10 min. On Demand ab workout.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :drinker: :love: :drinker: :smokin: :drinker: :tongue: :drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :tongue: :drinker: :smokin: :drinker: :love: :drinker:

:flowerforyou: :drinker: G R E A T :drinker: J O B :drinker: S O :drinker: FAR :drinker: LADIES :drinker: :flowerforyou:

:drinker: :love: :drinker: :smokin: :drinker: :tongue: :drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :laugh: :drinker: :tongue: :drinker: :smokin: :drinker: :love: :drinker:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :bigsmile: MY THURSDAY RESULTS :bigsmile:

Strive F:glasses:R Five

1) Walk 15/20 min daily ✔ 30 Min Walk
    2) Exercise 15/20 min ✔ Spent about 2 hours outside cleaning up, incuding roadside maintainance the neighbors wouldn't do & plan on Bands tonight
    3) Stay within my calories✔ 381 remaining
    4) Do some Closet Cleaning/DeClutter ✔ Bathroom & Kitchen Cupboard
    5) Limit my computer time (especially games)✔ Payed games about half hour today.

ANOTHER PRODUCTIVE DAY!! MAKING UP FOR YESTERDAY. :drinker:

:blushing: Yesterday I was Eeyeore & today I was Tigger!! :bigsmile:

From what I observed on the main thread, looks like some more had a very good day!!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    This weeks goal park in the farthest space in parking lots to add extra steps to my day. I am setting a 6500 steps a day goal and still trying to get my lunch walks in daily.
    Mon=3589 steps running late to work so parked closer than my plan but ran to building that should make up the difference No lunch walk since I was late and we had a meeting after lunch took short luch breaks so everyone else could grab something before meeting.
    Tues=No lunch walk ran errands instead, did park in farthest space so extra walking out to car to leave for lunch and took the stairs today too. I just couldn't stand it that I was giving more excusess for not following thru with my goal so I went down and battled the treadmill 2mi C25K workout W1D2 complete 34mins warmup and cool down at 3.4mph walking/jog intervals were 3/5mph respectively. Finished time 1.75mi so walked an extra lap at 3mph to give me a round #. Total steps=6848
    Wed= no walk did park way out in the lot, and took the stairs total steps =3392. :ohwell: and missed breakfast and dinner so was way under on calories. Had to go to hospital and visit a family member stayed late until his daughter arrived so he and his wife had support with thier concerns.
    Thur= Forgot my body bugg on charger this morning so will have estimated steps for the day. :cry:
    Good Luck Everyone Hope You All Have a Great Day!!!:flowerforyou:
    So I did park at farthest space today, took the stairs, no lunch walk though. Stopped by hospital on the way home took stairs in parking garage but elevator in the hospital.
  • FabOma08
    Options
    Report Day 4

Oma
    Looks like you had a similar kind of day that I had. Tomorrow we will ROCK!! Pinky Swear:laugh:

We had our baby girl today!! Chloa Marie..........

I had an insane day today! Congrats on baby girl!! We're still waiting but the dr set the appt to induce next Wednesday if she doesn't go in before that! Sucky day report to follow!
  • FabOma08
    Options
    4 out of 5 days this week at the gym! 1 more day and I've reached this week's goal!

Today I stuck to the treadmill only. I did:
    - 5 minutes at 2.0mph
    - 10 minutes at 2.5mph
    - 10 minutes at 3.0mph
    - 15 minutes at 3.5mph

In order to warm up I do the 5 mins of 2.0, then 5 of 2.5, 5 at 3.0, then 15 at 3.5, then 5 at 3.0, and 5 at 2.5. All of it was at a 1.5 incline.
    During the 3.5mph I felt like I was super power walking so I picked it up a little and JOGGED my big body for 1 minute at a time THREE times!!!
    However, that probably wasn't the best idea... my hips are really hurting. I need to remember I am 372 pounds and not the athlete I used to be....

Tonight I plan on doing a 10 min. On Demand ab workout.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Awesome timing plan! I think I'd leave out the jogging personally but I know a personal trainer would have you doing it! You did fabulous!