Can I lose 2 inches but September 1st?

Options
I just would like some encouragement and tips(: I'm a very active person, in TaeKwonDo, a runner (still getting back into shape this season), and I walk pretty fast everywhere I go. I do lots of 10 Minute Solution "tummy toners" and cardio videos. I've developed a very nice layer of muscle, and the start to a six-pack, underneath this annoying 1 to 2 inch layer of fat... It's been bugging me for a year, and I want to be rid of it! I have a big event coming up in September that would be a great time to walk in and surprise everyone with a new me. I really would appreciate help! Thanks(:

Replies

• misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    The best way to get rid of fat in that area is diet. Make sure you stay true to your diet and be honest when tracking everything you eat and I think you will have no problem losing that little bit of extra weight and stun everyone at your event.
  • sharidiane
    sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 23 of the 30 Day Shred. I have *definitely* lost about 2 inches in my waist so far. This workout is only 26 minutes long, and if you do it, REALLY put your heart and soul into it, you can get great results.
  • equinehugger3
    equinehugger3 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you, both of you(: I'm really trying to watch my diet... I'm really gonna crack down tomorrow. And, also, I think I'll buy that video. It looks like it will really work!