Opinions on Ripped in 30

Options
So I am being lazy. My store [i work at best buy] has Ripped in 30 and a farther store has 30 day shred. I figured I would just get ripped in 30, but I haven't seen it mentioned on the forums much.

Is it a good work out? What are the exercieses? If you have both which do you prefer?

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• mseab71
    mseab71 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have the Ripped in 30... I like it and I really enjoy doing the exercises...I do not know anything about the 30 day shred but I think that you would be satisfied with the Ripped in 30...

Michelle
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have both,Ripped in 30 is her newest one. I love 30 days shred but also love ripped in 30(I did up to level 3) Shred as 3 levels and ripped as 4. I say either is good bit I did 30 days shred fisrt and seen amazing results.
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    Options
    I have all of Jillians DVD....they're all very similar. Ripped in 30 is harder than 30 Day Shred, I LOVED it (I love all her DVDs)...
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    I'm currently doing the Ripped in 30 and love it. It is a tough workout, you do week one first, then move on to week two, etc. Each workout consists of 3 circuits that have 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of ab work. The whole thing takes approx. 30 mins. and you are tired/sweaty at the end. I finished the 30 Day Shred a couple weeks ago and that one is very similar. You get results!

Good luck!
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have ripped in 30 and a friend has 30Day shred...both are good, I prefer the ripped in 30! Personal choice. :-)
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I did both. I liked them both. I did 30 day shred first. With that there are 3 levels you do each level for ten days then move on to the next level without taking a break.
    Ripped in 30 has four levels you do a level for 5-6 days then move on to the next level. I saw great results with both! My main advice is to take your measurements. With 30ds I only lost 8lbs but I lost over 20 inches. I learned that the scale is mean and doesn't give you the full picture. I weigh more than 3 yrs. Ago but wear smaller clothes. Those workouts really tone your body!!
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have taken my measurements twice so far and plan to take measurements every five weeks. I'm guessing this may be a stupid question but it is designed for you to work out every day isn't it? My weekend are work from morning to evening and I usually go to the gym every night and do Zumba on Tuesday and Thursday. Does anyone think this might be too hard to accomplish right now?
  • katemarjoram
    katemarjoram Posts: 203
    Options
    Bump.

I did 30DS in May and got some really good results in terms of inches lost. I am keen to get Ripped in 30 once it is released here in Australia.
  • britachu
    britachu Posts: 157
    Options
    I have taken my measurements twice so far and plan to take measurements every five weeks. I'm guessing this may be a stupid question but it is designed for you to work out every day isn't it? My weekend are work from morning to evening and I usually go to the gym every night and do Zumba on Tuesday and Thursday. Does anyone think this might be too hard to accomplish right now?

I think it's "intended" to be done every day, but right now I'm also doing a 5k training program, and also give myself at least 1 rest day a week, if not 2, so I usually only do 30DS 2 or 3 times a week.
  • coolsmartygirl
    Options

I think it's "intended" to be done every day, but right now I'm also doing a 5k training program, and also give myself at least 1 rest day a week, if not 2, so I usually only do 30DS 2 or 3 times a week.

Im such a by-the-rules-girl, it maybe I will buy it and use it when my workout buddies leave me hanging, thanks for all the opinions you guys!
  • coolsmartygirl
    Options
    Yay! So I went out on the sales floor to find ripped in 30 and we had one copy of 30 day shred! So I grabbed that one instead, since I have seen a lot of people using it, plus it was like 16 cents cheaper, haha.

Now I just got to go get me some weights asap! Thank you everyone!