help me to achieve my goal

nanaalias
nanaalias Posts: 4
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
hi guys....... i just wanna loose 10 kg only...but it seems to be very hard for me...i dont know why...keep trying since 4 months ago...but i still can't achieve my goal...i still 60 kg...maybe cos my friends keep eating in front of me....and they like supper..so, i also joined them...hihihihi....so can u guys....give me support...thanks a lot

Replies

• Hanna82
    Hanna82 Posts: 138 Member
    whether you want to lose 10 or 100 getting started is the hardest part. you can do it. good luck
  • Fancy17
    Fancy17 Posts: 15
    I need visuals to help me with my goals
    So i went through my "skinny" clothes and pulled out a pair of pants that I want to fit into again---- I have it on my closet door, so I had to see it everyday--- maybe that will help?! Good luck to you! You WILL do this :)
  • srfngeko
    srfngeko Posts: 2
    I know how hard itis to watch everyone around you eating the stuff that you are giving up. I do the visual thing too. I have a pair of skinny jeans to remind me of what I am trying to accomplish.
    When the temptation to give in and eat something gets overwhelming, I take the time to raly think about it. I think about how disappointed I will be in myself for giving in. And if that doesn't work, I look around at the people around me that are overweight and indulging. That reminds me of my goal and makes me stronger.

I hope that helps. You can do it!!!
    Best of luck!
    ~D
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    It is hard to diet sometimes, but give in. It may help, for example, don't eat a whole bag of popcorn at the movies, eat a handful (if you go with someone) or like me for example. I had thin mints today, only one serving, but still. . . . sometimes not giving EVERYTHING up works best!
  • nanaalias
    nanaalias Posts: 4
    really appreciated....thanks a lot....i will try to be strong. my problem is my discipline.....that is the hardest thing for me to do it..i always forgot that i'm dieting....
This discussion has been closed.