All I could think was.."are you freakin serious"!

Options
2»

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    That was really rude and uncalled for... but, I've learned that people c an be very insensitive.

Because I am grumpy and have low tolerance for stupidity -- I would have said "Well, I am working on losing my hips -- are you working on your personality?"
    This would have also been me!! I don't have to think twice about replying to these stupid biatchea!!
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Not only have you done amazingly well (be proud!), but anyone who walks up to anyone else and makes a disparaging comment about hips, backside, thighs, or anything else, is totally out of line. Ew. Makes me want to march right out there and smack 'em for you.

You look great, and you've got every reason to be proud of yourself.

Kris
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Not only have you done amazingly well (be proud!), but anyone who walks up to anyone else and makes a disparaging comment about hips, backside, thighs, or anything else, is totally out of line. Ew. Makes me want to march right out there and smack 'em for you.

You look great, and you've got every reason to be proud of yourself.

Kris
    Thank you!!!
  • tjwolf13
    tjwolf13 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am so happy to hear that it motivated you even more! That is exactly how people should take an incident like that, but it can be so hard. You have the right attitude and it helps me to hear people like you because I can take things like that to heart too often.
  • Jreneewright
    Options
    that was such a rude and horrible comment!! you keep your head up!! you will be more beautiful inside and out then that woman will ever dream of being!! you and your sister jsut keep pushing each other to reach your goals! glad sis took up for you! Im so proud of you!! i know how hard it is to loose 30 pounds! your doing an awesome job!
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I don't normally advocate violence; but you could have slapped her and I don't think anyone would have minded. That level of rudeness and blatant lack of respect for another human needs a higher than normal repercussion.
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    BTW... 30 lb is EPIC!! Keep on keepin on!!!