Pictures

Options
I'm on a roll...........

Do you see pictures of yourself just taken (digital cams are great huh?) and say....HOLY HELL is that really what I look like?

So tired of it, am I nuts? I feel so much smaller than I really am....denial. Yuk.

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I look in the mirror and say that LOL.
  • fridaysgal
    fridaysgal Posts: 37
    Options
    Definitely have said "HOLY HELL" a time or two when seeing pics....that's what brought me to this fabulous site! :noway:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I'm on a roll...........

Do you see pictures of yourself just taken (digital cams are great huh?) and say....HOLY HELL is that really what I look like?

So tired of it, am I nuts? I feel so much smaller than I really am....denial. Yuk.
    Hell Yea!! That's why I'm here!!!
  • advocatus
    advocatus Posts: 8
    Options
    Remember the camera adds a few pounds. What matters is how you feel about yourself. You should feel great!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I used to feel like that all the time. I stopped letting anyone take pics of me because of it. I'm slowly getting more comfortable with pictures again. Usually when I see a pic now - I think "WHOA is that really me? I look better than I thought!".
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    Remember the camera adds a few pounds. What matters is how you feel about yourself. You should feel great!

I feel everything but great. I feel horrible. I look at myself in pictures and I wanna throw up! I need to figure out how to get over it and use the pics as motivation...still working on it, but emotionally I can't handle this **** sometimes.