Walk away the pounds....

Options
j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
So I found a topic about this DVD and thought I would get it on netflix. I recieved it today and what a great day to get it since I'm not feeling very good. I did only 15 mins which i would concider about 1 mile. I like the DVD actually. It does give you a workout. :happy:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    Options
    So I found a topic about this DVD and thought I would get it on netflix. I recieved it today and what a great day to get it since I'm not feeling very good. I did only 15 mins which i would concider about 1 mile. I like the DVD actually. It does give you a workout. :happy:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone? She's great!
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I have done lots of her videos, I really like her, she is cute, good motivation, but she has this giggle that cracks me up every time I hear it. Stick with it, you can really feel it if you push yourself through
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    its nice not to see just skinny people in the back of her. I love turbo jam however seeing all those skinny people make me sick. LOL. answer to your question erin yes its Leslie Sansone
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I agree - the Leslie Walking Workouts are GREAT!

The 3 mile kicks my butt around the living room :tongue:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie...and Mary Kay and Linda and Cat and Alton and Tyrone and Carol and Chrissy and Marie and Sandy and Joanne and Steve and Jimmie and Christine and Donna and Wendy...those are all the back up people that I've seen in the videos I've done and I just love them all! I did two of her DVDs today and I'm feeling it now! I love how she shows you how to modify the moves to keep them lower intensity but she also shows you how to "kick it up" a notch lol.
  • hawkeyechick
    hawkeyechick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Leslie Sansone's walking tapes to.....it's a good workout. I'm working my way up to the three mile. I also do Richard Simmons Aerobic tapes which I especially appreciate because there are people of all sizes on his. I can relate so much better to those kind of exercisers.:happy: