*Spoiler Alert* Biggest Loser

Options
Ohmigosh the yellow team is breaking my heart right now! I don't like the rules this week!

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Ohmigosh the yellow team is breaking my heart right now! I don't like the rules this week!
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I think it really really sucks, but the choice was very obvious.

I am sad. :sad:
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    Ohmigosh look at Jerry now! Wow! Aww it's not quite so sad now...awww!
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I feel bad for the yellow team :frown: But I really like the red and purple team...And also the daughter from the pink team-I'm not sure about the mom. You don't hear too much from her.
  • jnb0203
    jnb0203 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    TMI...but I'm due to start my monthly in two days and I'm emotional wreck. I have been crying and crying over the yellow team! I really liked them...I guess because I'm a Daddy's girl. My Dad and are close and that would be hard to go thru! :sad:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

I really liked that they mixed it up this week and instead of sending both family members home they made it a bit tougher.

Well, he's doing quite well at home, he is doing it HIMSELF without his daughter along with him, I think that was very important that he go off and make it happen for himself. Sheesh off 4 out 5 meds now!!

I'm not so sure I agree on the decision being obvious
    ....I think it could have gone either way...it might have been a bit harder on him being out of his element...by staying ....

.I think either way the decision went would have worked out as don't they all get 24 hour fitness trainers when they get home?

I also liked the no voting from others touch tonight.....life is not always making easy decsions....the show gave them a perfect example of that.

I really wasn't sure how they ended up on their decsion until the platter deal was raised.

merely my thoughts on the topic is all........:drinker:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    crying3.gif I'm was so sad to see Jerry go. But I'm so glad he's doing well on his own! 70lbs. down and who knows where he'll be at by the finale show - I can hardly wait!

Still not caring too much about the orange team or the brown team for that matter. After tonight's show, I'm starting to like the purple team a bit more. I thought that whole thing with the mom throwing the whole rope in the water was pretty funny. I still like the red and pink teams, but I'm really rooting for Coleen.
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Cried my eyes out like usual!! :sad:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Cried my eyes out like usual!! :sad:

Glad I wasn't the only one! I was thrilled when they showed Jerry later, but I was crying like crazy while they were making the decision and then when they said good-bye. But I'm also a daddy's girl so it struck a chord with me. My fav's are Ed & Heba and Colleen.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Glad we have this thread Cuz loser ME fell asleep!!!!!!!! Asleep I say....:angry:

I am glad Jerry went home. He was in pain, his daughter was worrying about him. I think she has a great chance of winning with her attitude.

I cant wait to see him at finale:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I didn't like the "smirk" on the brown team's face when Jerry gained..yeah it's a competition but I guess I would just get too involved with the other's.
  • BrandNewLaura
    Options
    I didn't like the "smirk" on the brown team's face when Jerry gained..yeah it's a competition but I guess I would just get too involved with the other's.

And I didn't like that the wife of the brown team said, "Once I found out that only one of us had to go home I wasn't worried about falling below the yellow line because my husband can go home and do this himself and I'd stay here." She didn't even give it a second thought that maybe it'd be better for her husband to stay! I didn't catch the first few episodes, so maybe there is a back story there, but I found that kind of obnoxious.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options

And I didn't like that the wife of the brown team said, "Once I found out that only one of us had to go home I wasn't worried about falling below the yellow line because my husband can go home and do this himself and I'd stay here." She didn't even give it a second thought that maybe it'd be better for her husband to stay! I didn't catch the first few episodes, so maybe there is a back story there, but I found that kind of obnoxious.

I agree-And no, she really didn't look worried at all while they were standing up there waiting to see how the Yellow Team did. I'm not a fan of brown...As of right now anyway.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I was sad for them too! But at least he has learned things he can take home with him!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    He was truly too sick to be there. I honestly think this was a set up to allow him to go home with dignity.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that too last night.
  • Audry
    Audry Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am totally upset that yellow had to split - they were my favorite team!!!
    I guess that's why BL has so many twist and turns in it...
    I don't like the brown or the orange teams - and the others seem really caught up in a bunch of "drama" I do like the red team and I feel for them having to be away from their autistic (sp?) son that has to be hard on all 3 of them!

Can't wait for next week!!!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Options
    Glad we have this thread Cuz loser ME fell asleep!!!!!!!! Asleep I say....:angry:

I am glad Jerry went home. He was in pain, his daughter was worrying about him. I think she has a great chance of winning with her attitude.

I cant wait to see him at finale:flowerforyou:

LOl..well loser me fell asleep at the beginning of the weigh ins...and got woke up as they were walking for elimination. No idea what was going on..LOL
    I was crying for the yellow team to..but amazed at how good Jerry is doing. ..and to be off 4 of the 5 meds. Thats awesome!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble with them dragging it out to two hours. Was it always this long. They should cut this to a one hour show. I have my own exercise and healthy eating to take care of.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

I've watched all the episodes and don't remember a reason for her selfishness. Grrr....I hope the brown team goes next!