Maintenance friends

schnarfo
schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
Hi everyone. I am looking for some like minded New friends. Those who have reached their goal or are close to it and looking to maintain their great new shape. Those who like to work out and hit great workouts often and above all want to be strong fit and healthy.
About me - I have been maintaining for about 6 months although lean muscle gain would be welcome, I work out at the gym between 3-5 times a week and enjoy step class, body pump and body combat. I like to do strength training roughly 3 times a week.

Feel free to add, feeling a little lonely since I had a clear out if inactive (those who hadn't logged on for several months) friend accounts.

Schnarfo!

Replies

• Robin1117
    Robin1117 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I have been maintaining for a year. Would love to help support you...nobody on maintenance should be lonely because it's really the hardest part (at least in my opinion!)
  • schnarfo
    Thank you robbin :) I'm on my iPhone right now but soon as I get on my puter I'll add you :) xx
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Feel free to add me too!

I've been maintaining for the past 3 months or so and still struggling with getting the balance right. I often find that I get to about 121 and then go up as high as 135 and then back down again.

I'm trying to find a good solid exercise routine that will help make my maintenance phase (life?) easier! I also want to add some good lean muscle mass and tone up my thighs and butt!

I love this part of my life right now, learning how to live with my new shape, but could definitely use some like-minded people to help me keep the motivation up!
  • schnarfo
    Thank you ladies! Great support, it can be hard work maintaining but seeing physical results and toning is just as awesome as losing weight and seeing the scale move
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    I am almost on maintenance so would love to have support and be supportive. I've 3 more pounds to lose. Maintenance kinda scares me, only because I've been there before, - twice and I failed obviously. I can't seem to get through the first year and a bit. So I would love to have some friends to get through this!
This discussion has been closed.