What would you do???

Options
I am joining a group of childcare providers in my area in our version of the biggest loser--I'm so excited there is a reward of $50 to the person with the biggest % lost!!! Anyhow, my question is this. My regular weigh-in day is Saturday--the weigh-in day for this contest is on Monday. Should I weigh myself twice? or do I just give my Saturday weigh in results?

Replies

• stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am joining a group of childcare providers in my area in our version of the biggest loser--I'm so excited there is a reward of $50 to the person with the biggest % lost!!! Anyhow, my question is this. My regular weigh-in day is Saturday--the weigh-in day for this contest is on Monday. Should I weigh myself twice? or do I just give my Saturday weigh in results?
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I think I'd probably give my Saturday results. My normal weigh in day is Sunday, and lately I've been tempted to weigh in throughout the week...and all it does is mess with my head. So I definitely wouldn't weigh twice. I guess you could change your weigh in day to Mondays, but I definitely wouldn't weigh twice. Too stressful :tongue:
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    DON'T weigh in twice!! Either change your weigh in day to Monday or give your Saturday results. If you start weighing twice a week, it will grow to three times, four times, etc. TOO MUCH PAIN!!! LOL...

I weigh Friday...used to weigh Saturday, but sometimes I'm bad Friday night and can tell on the scale Sat morning.
  • froggirl
    Options
    I did one of those where you actually weighed in on-site and it was observed and written down by someone else to keep everybody honest.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

First off, let me say what a wonderful idea!! Money always makes contests that much sweeter. 2010.gif Secondly, I agree with the others in saying that you should just weigh in once.