13 weeks, 31.5 lbs gone!

willow3eb
willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
edited September 28 in Success Stories
Since March 17th I have lost 31.5 lbs! I feel awesome to have hit this mark, which is about 1/3 of the real goal weight I would LOVE to be. In the past 4 weeks as well I have also lost a 1/2" on my waist, hips, arms and just about everywhere else. I feel like people are FINALLY noticing I'm losing weight too, because frankly at 235 I am still quite fat, but not as fat as I was!! Can't wait to see what the next 30, or even 20, brings! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Congrats! That's pretty amazing
  • kjsweigart
    kjsweigart Posts: 12
    Keep going girl, you got over the hardest part, the beginning. The more you lose, the better you will feel. I speak from experience!~
  • mizfrankie
    mizfrankie Posts: 100
    Awesome! That is an amazing result after 13 weeks! Keep up the good work :)
  • Gemini_at_36
    Gemini_at_36 Posts: 207
    Congrats on the work you put into this...I do so understand about how people don't notice weight loss on fat people until you drop alot of weight.....I've dropped 35 and most people at work still haven't noticed....A little discouraging but they do notice the healthy eating and they do comment on this, makes me feel better. Have a great day.:flowerforyou:
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Great job. I am about where you are after losing 60 pounds. It is slow and hard at times. You can do it. Keep on eating and toning.
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Great Job! Keep up the good work.
  • rv40
    rv40 Posts: 99 Member
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! THAT'S SO AWESOME. KEEP IT UP!!
  • Kamioh30
    Kamioh30 Posts: 17 Member
    congrats. It's amazing that it takes 20-30 pounds for people to notice weight loss. I am in the same boat I have a significant amount of weight to lose. So far I've lost 28 pounds and other than my husband, other people are just beginning to notice. Keep on with the great work, It'll be soo worth it.
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Thanks everyone!
  • ridgellmomof3
    ridgellmomof3 Posts: 83 Member
    that is awesome...good luck on the next 20
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!