Frustrated and need to vent

Options
Psyb3r
Psyb3r Posts: 176 Member
Hi,
Last Tuesday i bought a hrm, and was really excited to use it. On wed i decided to go all out and try P90x ply. Bad idea! I was so sore and I only ended up burning like 400 calories because I could barely move. On Thurs I could barely walk, and I kept my hrm on all day to track what I normally walk at work. I know that people say don't trust MFP for calories burned, and guess under, but I was also using a program called cardio trainer, which calculates your weight, speed and distance to tell how many calories are burned. Come to find out that, 1 - I was burning no where near what I thought - 2- My husband burns way more calories than I do regardless of exercise and he's a guy and weighs less than I do 3- I now haven't lost weight in 5 days!!! I am so frustrated here, and I think my husband is angry that I keep getting upset when I don't lose weight for a couple of days. But I really am so frustrated. I feel like all my hard work this week has been for nothing... ARG! Thanks for listening. I just really needed to vent.