ive lost 100lbs as of this morning!

Replies

• KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    That's wonderful, congrats to you!

Katie
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    excellent job. Now go buy yourself a new outfit, or something you would absolutely want.
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    FANTASTIC!!!
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    I couldn't help it, I creeped your profile. You have undergone an INCREDIBLE transformation! That is so inspirational! Thank you for sharing, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • WOW what a good job!
    Congrats! What a motivation!
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • dcladydi
    dcladydi Posts: 95
    Awesome.... what a great day for you.... keep it up!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,459 Member
    Congrats! What a great achievement!
  • Wow, incredible. Good for you!!! Enjoy every moment of glory you deserve it :)):smile:
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    I bet you feel absolutely fantastic!!! I as well hit my 100 lb loss this morning. At first I thought I mis read the scale so I hopped back on. Then I thought there must of been something wrong with the scale, so I grabbed some shampoo bottles and the weight went up. So I again jumped on the scale for the moment of truth and yes, I had lost a 100lbs. I was numb!!! It was only 6:30 am here everyone was asleep. I wanted to just start screaming and crying. I got dressed laced up my shoes, grabbed my water bottle and did a "victory bike ride" knowing all my hard work and sacrifices were paying off. I still feel like shouting out to the world, but that would be bragging! But ya know what, I earned it!!! HELL YES, I HAVE LOST A 100 LBS!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you on so many levels! I am proud of you for what you have accomplished and keep up the hard work, you are worth it!

Best Wishes~
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    WTG! Congrats! Bragging.........you've earned it!!!! Brag away.
  • Cheermamasita
    Cheermamasita Posts: 40 Member
    Wow, you must celebrate! Go Dancing! This is inspirational, thanks for sharing :happy:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Wonderful! I am also looking forward to losing 100 pounds!
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Congratulations!! All your hard work paid off! You're amazing :drinker:
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Well done!!! You are a star!!
  • JaycrazyRose
    JaycrazyRose Posts: 104 Member
    Wow., WTG...... :happy:
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Congratulations!!! That is a huge milestone and an amazing accomplishment...you should be extremely proud!!!!
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    thats amazing! WTG!
  • casey887
    casey887 Posts: 25
    Congrats! Very inspirational! :)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    Great job.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!