How to get rid of moobs!

Options
Hey everyone! I've been doing pretty well losing weight but even as I get skinnier etc I still have annoying soft pecs (figured they would just dissapear with the weight loss). For some people I guess no matter if you lose quite a bit those will stick around unless you start to work out your chest hey?

Any tips?

Replies

• Majbdrake
    Majbdrake Posts: 69
    Options
    focus on upper girdle strength training to firm and develop the pectoral muscles but don't forget to continue your other exercise plans.

pushups and dips are easy exercises to review and start doing and don't require buying expensive equipment either.

Bruce
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Cardio and weights. Running has helped flatten my chest out tremendously as well as making sure I'm getting in adequate chest workouts with weights. Pushups, bench press, pec fly, etc.
  • Tinan76
    Tinan76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Gynecomastia is something you should rule out. Google it .if that is the case it will require surgery.
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    incline, decline and flat bench press and flys. Also, calorie restriction will help with the fat loss. My friend has moobs, but since he's built up his pec muscles they're not as noticeable. It's probably more common than you think. Good luck to you!