Beginner's luck?

QOLady
QOLady Posts: 5
edited September 28 in Success Stories
Hello, I am one of those horrible people who has never had to watch their weight. If waist bands became tight, I just cut down on the chips. However, comeuppance time has arrived. Following a recent illness, I found that I had put on weight and it resisted the Chips trick.

I arrived at MFP not knowing a thing about calories or dieting. I found that foods I thought healthy were in fact loaded with calories frinstance, fresh orange drink. So I changed to foods jest as rich in vitamins but lower in calories, and served smaller portions and have lost 4 lbs in just 2 weeks. I am so glad that I came and look forward to a healthy and slimmer future.
Good luck to everyone. Qolady xx :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    MFP is good for helping us realize how we eat and I know it sure motivates me to get my exercise. I am happy you found us and may you have great success in your weigh loss!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Great job! It's hard starting out, but seeing those lbs come off sure makes it worth it! Good luck with your journey!
  • QOLady
    QOLady Posts: 5
    Thank you for your kind remarks. With just a small weight loss, I already feel fitter. I hope to start exercising soon, XXX
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!