SOS...

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello fellow mfpers. And Hello to all the new . Please give me a brief reminder on how to change my signiture. I would be very greatful. I have been away for a bit now .. but still will be returning asap. Thanks for all the love and support from all of you hanging in there with me. Love you all and are wishing the best for you all also. Knowing you are hanging in there and doing great.:heart::smile: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :wink: :heart: :smile: :flowerforyou: LOTS OF LOVE neome90

Replies

• neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello fellow mfpers. And Hello to all the new . Please give me a brief reminder on how to change my signiture. I would be very greatful. I have been away for a bit now .. but still will be returning asap. Thanks for all the love and support from all of you hanging in there with me. Love you all and are wishing the best for you all also. Knowing you are hanging in there and doing great.:heart::smile: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :wink: :heart: :smile: :flowerforyou: LOTS OF LOVE neome90
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks guys.... messed around a few and re-figured it out. Best wishes and love to all of you . Mfp'ers Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::smile: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :smile: :heart: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Glad you figured it out!:flowerforyou: