30lbs Challenge-Team Bootie Buster- Weekly Challenge

Options
Hey to the Bootie Buster Team!:flowerforyou:

sangostar , hzminda ,walkingirl1985, spiceshirl ,3monkeymama, divalovely, drwalker09, oxsaraxo, rorosaw, hannahgray

Thank you for taking part in last weeks 'Exceeding your Weekly Calorie burn Challenge'. I know a lot of you were motivated to push those calorie figures, I saw those big burns posted. So how did you get on? Post here your fitness pal weekly goal and your achievement no later than today 12:00 midnight Eastern Time. For team members who done the challenge your ‘Bootie Kicking Star’ Badge is coming!!

So who has done it ????
Rorow did you get that polar burn I seen those figures? Nice! Captain Dr,Walker having done the challenge what is the diagnosis, did you exceed it? Walking girl I know you’ve been walking, have you walked away with that challenge? Well Hzminda, did you pop that DVD did you shred that challenge to pieces or was that mind-a -over matter? Xsaraxo did you lengthen that exercise to 60 minutes as you said you would or was that another XOXO gossip girl moment. Sangostar, what’s up did you ‘note’ that we had a challenge, are you getting that body in tune? Monkeymama whats the monkey business, did u go bananas for the burn? Hello Divalovey, are you still striking poses or are you striking up your calories figures. Has anyone seen hanahgray is this a member at large Dr? Is this a Buster? Well it’s time to get on board!

Come on guys start examining your exercise diary, it will reveal all and post that figure here!!! If you did not exceed that burn post the reasons why make yourself accountable!!!!

Members look out for next week challenge call the ‘Triple 8 Challenge’:bigsmile: out tomorrow Monday 20th 6am Eastern Time!!!!
May everyone win!!

Let’s go Bootie Busters Lets kick that @SS into shape!!!!!

Replies

• HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    Hey Spice! I love how you use your words :) are you a writer or something?

Sadly to say I was unable to work-out as hard as I would have liked last week, but I am still proud that I lost one pound :)
    Why didn't I work out as hard? Well, as most of you know I twisted my ankle during JM BFBM. I was unable to work out for a day and couldn't push myself too hard the following day.

I am out of town and I am proud to say that I have kept up with JM BFBM! I think I am going to purchase her other DVDs and mix them up throughout the week...BFBM is a wonderful work out, but it is starting to get "old."

I have to be honest: when I was doing BFBM yesterday I got to circuit 2 and I felt like quitting. I kept saying, "I'm too tired. I want to be with my family. I can't do this." I looked at myself in the mirror and said: "This is a slow process. Change isn't going to happen overnight, or even over a month. Change happens when you commit. You can do this. Commit to this change and you will be healthier. It is not just about weight anymore."

I completed the workout, drenched in sweat, and I felt so proud of myself :)

-Till next week,
    M.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Thanks spice for sending me the link! I'd love to participate in next weeks challenge since I am feeling much better now. Just had a little "weekend bug"!
    I was off my game last week because I was ill for most part of the week. I didn't get to put up the numbers that I usually do.
    If you don't mind, I'd like to put up the numbers from the week before:

calories burned 3523
    calories goal: 3040

exceeded my goal by 483

My food diary and exercise logs are open to the public. no friend request or password needed to view it.
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Well here it is. My goals and my results:

Monday rest day (hit it :)
    Tuesday incline walking at least 800 calories (hit it at 831)
    Wednesday running and kettlebell at least 1000 calories (hit it at 1182)
    Thursday incline walking and circuit at least 800 calories (missed this one. did 531)
    Friday running and circuit at least 800 calories (hit it at 1147)
    Saturday kettle bell and running at least 1000 calories (hit it at 1079)

Total for week: burn at least 4400 calories (hit the total at 4770)

Missed one day's goal but made it up on the other days. Total for the week? 4770! Yay.
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I busted my butt and got it done! I am hoping tomorrow I will see a loss on my weigh in. I found my C25K program really wore me out this week, but it also made me stronger.

I set my goal at 3500 and I exceeded it..

Monday
    Running 363
    Elipticol 267 /630

Tuesday
    Running 363
    Elipticol 267 /630

Wednesday
    Running 363
    Elliptical 267/630

Thursday
    Weight lifting 125
    Elliptical 267
    Running 363
    Mowing 300 / 1055

Friday
    Running 363
    Elliptical 267
    Swimming 218 / 848

4120/3500
  • spiceshirl
    spiceshirl Posts: 177
    Options
    Thanks Pals for your response so far, still waiting for more members results. However just want to post my calorie burn this week!
    Weekly Mins: 657/450 Weekly Burn: 7825/3380 and exceeded burn of 4445!!:drinker: am extremely happy about that the most I have ever gone over by. Here is how I did it :

Monday 13th - Rest Day!
    Tuesday14th- Spinning 150mins - 1605CB
    Wednes15th- Jogging (out door) 60mins- 1009CB
    Thurs 16th- Spinning 45mins- 481CB

Friday 17th- Spinning 90mins- 963CB
    Aerobics 56mins- 599CB

Satur 18th- Circuit 60mins- 734CB

Sunday 19th- Jogging (outdoor)- 60mins- 1009CB
    Budy Pump 56mins- 492CB
    Spinning 45mins- 482CB
    Iso track stair Climbing 35mins 452CB

Total-7825CB

Come on Bootie Busters examine your exercise diary! How did you get on? Who gets that badge? Post your calorie burn now be accountable!!
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey Spice-YOU ROCK!!! I exceeded my weekly calorie goal which was 3390 cals 7y BURNING 4265!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been striking DIVA poseson the elliptical, treadmill, and weights!!!!

I'm super stoked about the Triple 8 Challenge:)

GO BOOTIEBUSTERS!!!!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Hey Spice, I believe I have met my exercise goals for that whole week. As of right now on calories with food, I'm not tracking, but I am watching portions the best I can. I've had some struggles this weekend, right after weighing in and hope it will balance on our next weigh in. As for exercise, I'm working on switching my workouts out..Walk 3-4 times a week, and do netflix workouts like dancing, sculpt, kickbox..I'm also working on doing my first week of C25K and Round 2 of Shred come July 1st! :smile:
  • sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I wish I could have been to the gym last week but I was sick. However, I still was under my calorie goal. That in itself was a strength for me. This week, I hope to aim for losing 400-500 calories a day in the gym this week. :)
  • oxSaraox
    oxSaraox Posts: 27
    Options
    Last week I burned 2000 more calories than I normally do. This week i plan to burn 4000 more than i normally do :) I had to laugh at your words. They are great!! Are you a writer? This week I am going to walk and hopefully do the 30 DS. I am having some back issues but I am going to try and push through it as long as my doctor will allow me :bigsmile: