Patience brings results(Pics Included)

SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
Today is definitely a day for inspiration...and I wanted to share a little to some pals..I started my Journey January 1st and since then it has been just so amazing with help from this site..I have been on here for 112 days Kudos to me..LOL but it has helped me so much and I met great people I consider friends..They help me continuously day to day with inspiration and tips...So I want to motivate someone out there.. My pics will show Day 1, Day 90, and up to today which make 180 days.. It can be done..I started out at 204..but my first pic I had reached 198..and now I am currently fluctuating between 177-178 but thats ok..Work in progress is my motto and I am not giving up..Hope it inspires you!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61087799@N04/sets/72157626364316790/

Just paste the link and you can see..ENJOY!:smile:

Replies

• wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    GREAT WORK GIRL!!!!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Great job!! Congrats!!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    That's amazing!!! Thanks for posting!
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    I am so happy 4 U! U have done such great work ! You are a big inspiration to Me! I have added you as my friend!:smile:

April
  • JsGordita
    JsGordita Posts: 70
    Great job!! Thats great Way to go!
  • yes ma'am!!!!!!!! Huge difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look cute too!!
  • BeachLife76
    BeachLife76 Posts: 78 Member
    :smile: :flowerforyou: Awesome job!! Keep up the great work!
  • LaraRN
    LaraRN Posts: 128 Member
    F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    You've been my awesome pal for a while now and I'm an amazed at your results! You put in so much commitiment and dedication in this journey that is contagious to all that you encounter so we can't help but to follow the tread of weight loss! You are beautiful and thank you for being my Friend :drinker:
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    You look phenomenol!!!!!! Your back is an amazing transformation and it is great to see you forming that hour glass figure!!!!!!!!!!! Kudos to you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job!!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    What an amazing transformation Steph!! You have worked so hard, & you have done so well!! I'm so proud of you!!! Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Well done ! the change is GREAT !!!! well done you !
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Thanks everyone.. Those that know me know that I give 100% to living a healthier lifestyle...Thanks for all the love
  • StacyD015
    StacyD015 Posts: 62 Member
    WOW look at the differemce baby!!! You are my inspiration!!!! luv ya xx :flowerforyou:
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    I wish I had done that...! Anyway, you look great! You're a beautiful lady on the inside and out!:flowerforyou:
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Wow! You really have lost so much!! Its probable from all those awesome workouts you do each day!! Well done!You really are an inspiration to me!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!