is it just me

Options
ok i am having issues!!!! #1 the smileys on this ite has not worked in a couple of days and i also keep getting pop ups any ideas on how to stop this!!!!!!!

Replies

• jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ok i am having issues!!!! #1 the smileys on this ite has not worked in a couple of days and i also keep getting pop ups any ideas on how to stop this!!!!!!!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: The pop ups probably help keep this site free so I just ignore them. I used smileys last night and they worked ok. I'm trying one in this reply to see if mine work today.
  • jenken99
    Options
    i wonder why mine is not working on this end :)
    there this is my smiley :) and :0)~

best i can do for now LOL
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Mine is fine. Could it be your controls? Do you have a security system? Try and reboot, sometimes this clears the cache of whatever is getting in your way.
  • jenken99
    Options
    i am not sure i have been having alot of problems with this computer,, lots of pop ups, and it keeps boting me off saying enternet explorer has had a problem and bam gone!!!! i think i need a new computer!!!!! :( (sad face) LOL
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Try using Mozilla Firefox (safer and faster than IE). Also, for theose annoying popups, is your Popup Blocker on?