58 Pounds lost and may more to come! with pics

Options
I just wanted to show you guys my progress within the last few months. I just feel SOOO good right now. I started at 304 and I weight myself and I was at 246! Loosing weight is really hard but its soooo worth it at the end.

I FEEL SO GOOD! Its incredible. Loosing weight just gives you this confidence and its an amazing feeling. The other day I went to a party with my old friends from highschool and they went crazy when they saw me :). I hope these pics help you successfully complete your journey. You guys can do it!!

And I still would like to lose about 50 more pounds :)..

beforenafter2.jpg

Replies

• abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    awesome job! keep it up!
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    there are no photos
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Instead of html to post images, use an image code.

put img]  just like that but without the spaces between brackets.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    beforenafter2.jpg
  • RainyDayKelli
    RainyDayKelli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I can't believe how much younger you look!
  • kamm602
    kamm602 Posts: 18
    Options
    You look great!!!!! Keep up the good work!!! I agree, It is totally worth it!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Looks like we're the same age and I just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration! Being the same age, I can relate to the confidence issue! It's so amazing surprising old friends (or enemies) by being pounds lighter and a whole lot more confident. Confidence is key! Congrats on your weightloss progress and you definitely helped push me to stay motivated with mentioning that it is all worth the hard work in the end!

Congrats again!!
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Can't believe you've got 50 more to lose! Congrats on the great work.
  • KnightsGal76
    KnightsGal76 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to Go and keep up the excellent work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!