Eating everything in sight

Options
I dont no what is going on with me,i have done so good for three weeks.But now i am eating everything that is not tied down.I eat all my calories but its like i am still hungry.I hope its just cause that time of the month is in a few days.Its just driving me crazy cause it makes me fill so bad.:sad:

Replies

• princessangel25
    princessangel25 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I dont no what is going on with me,i have done so good for three weeks.But now i am eating everything that is not tied down.I eat all my calories but its like i am still hungry.I hope its just cause that time of the month is in a few days.Its just driving me crazy cause it makes me fill so bad.:sad:
  • Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    Options
    We all go through these times. The thing you have to do is be strong and make each day like a new one. When I eat everything I see, I try and chew gum. It makes me think I'm eating. (I don't chew gum thought if I'm actually hungry, just if I want to eat.)
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hey honey, we all go through those times!!

Is there any extra stress that may be contributing to your need to munch? I know that with the economy and my husband getting a new job and money being tight I am STRESSED. So instead of going home and making dinner or working out, I go home an plop in front of the TV with a drink and some lftover pizza or chips or something of that nature.

I know that TOM will mess with your appietite. One thing to do is workout, go for a walk, anything to burn those extra calories. I know, once things start cramping up it's the last thing you want to do...but it's true that keeping active will relieve a lot of the pain and stiffness and bloating.

And of course, It helps to keep only "healthy" foods in reach. I know that if I want a piece of chocolate or something deep fried, I will have to get dressed and walk out to my car and drive there. And when I get dressed I'll realize how tight my pants are and there ya go!! Changes your mind!

:smile: I'm sure you'll get the hang of it!
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, it will pass, maybe you should get up and exercise every time you think of eating. You have lost 7 pounds and that is great. I know how fast you can gain because one week I lost 5 pounds and worked my tail off to get that and then the weekend I gained it all back Monday morning! Don't get in a rut, think of the big picture!!!!!!!!! This is my favorite saying:

The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want at the moment - I think of that and maybe you can get under control. Maybe you are craving a certain thing and once you eat that your body will leave you alone.........:laugh: I know when I want chocolate and eat everything else, if I would have just went on and ate the chocolate then I would have not over eaten...... you can do don't quit know!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • marisa0918
    Options
    Trust me it is because of Tom. I just went through the same thing last week. If you have to splurge try to plurge on healty things. I found my obsession of chocolate goldfish LOL Anyways just take it one day at a time and keep at it. good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Ive been there too. I would do so good all week then at the end I would binge. But I would say it is that TOM. I ALWAYS want to eat EVERYTHING right before it. Nothing seems to fill me up at that time! hahaha Just relax and start over. You will be back on track in no time! Starting over is what really counts! :smile:
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    I just did the same thing last night! I did so good all day, and then I got home and it was "Where's that leftover pizza?" and "oh boy, chocolate!"

I think the trick is to remember that during TOM, we ALL want to eat like crazy, and then we feel even worse about it. Try to keep only healthy things around you, and try to keep busy! :smile: