Hello from Chicago

Options
Hello everyone,

I am trying to end 2007 as well as I started. I lost 10 pounds over the year and kept it off. I am a unique story. I had gastric bypass surgery in 2003. I lost 167 pounds, half of my body weight. I then gained 20 pounds. I currently weigh 186 and I am excited about keeping most of my weight off. I never made it to my goal weight, but I hope to sometime within the next 12 months. I want to loose 22 pounds. It does not sound like a lot, but it is a lot and it is going to be difficult for me. Some time over the next four weeks, I hope to make a transition to live/raw foods. I am going into this with an open mind ready to deal with the challenges and obsticles that lie ahead. Have a great day every one and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• katina328
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am trying to end 2007 as well as I started. I lost 10 pounds over the year and kept it off. I am a unique story. I had gastric bypass surgery in 2003. I lost 167 pounds, half of my body weight. I then gained 20 pounds. I currently weigh 186 and I am excited about keeping most of my weight off. I never made it to my goal weight, but I hope to sometime within the next 12 months. I want to loose 22 pounds. It does not sound like a lot, but it is a lot and it is going to be difficult for me. Some time over the next four weeks, I hope to make a transition to live/raw foods. I am going into this with an open mind ready to deal with the challenges and obsticles that lie ahead. Have a great day every one and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome, any amount of weight lost is great. Some of us had 10lbs, some had 210 lbs to lose. Good luck with your goal!
  • stargirlie
    Options
    welcome, good luck in your weight loss goals :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!!