2 NSV and a bonus SV

Options
AshDHart
AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
NSV1 I've always had really weak arms even when I was thin and in decent shape. This time I said forget the 2 lb hand weights and just move the arms. Next day I could feel some soreness but I could still use them. With the hand weights the next day would stop me cold. Been doing this for about 2 weeks and feeling the slight soreness the next morning. Yesterday I increased my arm movements and this morning I felt NO soreness!!!

NSV 2 Laying in bed this morning, not the most flattering position, my husband wrapped his arm around me and said "you are feeling smaller in the waist". :blushing:

Bonus SV Finally broke my plateau! I was so happy I :sad: I've been making sure to get all my water in and it's starting to pay off with getting the scale moving again!

Today was a trifecta of goodness! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is so awesome!
    Very proud of you!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! Congrats!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!!!
  • mizfrankie
    mizfrankie Posts: 100
    Options
    Woop!!! That had to have been an amazing feeling x3!! Amazing. WTG!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    congrats to you, i know that felt great to have your accomplishments recognized by your hubbie :)
  • AshDHart
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    congrats to you, i know that felt great to have your accomplishments recognized by your hubbie :)

It really does! We are doing this together and it's really awesome to have his support.
  • ShannonC779
    Options
    Way to go.
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs, Ash! You are doing so well!
  • ktieman
    ktieman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I give up. WHAT does NSV stand for?
  • AshDHart
    Options

Non Scale Victory. All those improvements that aren't based on the number on the scale. Clothes fitting looser, being able to walk further, etc.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    That's really cool about your arms. I love feeling the strength growing in my body. and getting recognition from your man and your scale, and all in the same day - Wowza!
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Non Scale Victory. All those improvements that aren't based on the number on the scale. Clothes fitting looser, being able to walk further, etc.

Thank you! I have seen it used and I have tried to figure it out & just couldn't.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!