Getting back on the wagon!

Options
Last Wednesday I ate 3,000 calories (norm is 1500-1600) and ever since then it's been hard to stay on track! I went over 1400 on friday (3000 AGAIN) and now I'm five lbs heavier! I used to be a dainty 5'6'' 108lbs but now I'm roughly 112-113 lbs! I need motivation and some tips to get all the weight OFF! Thank you sososososososososo much!

Replies

• nezeray
    nezeray Posts: 34
    Options
    I know how you feel, I just got back from a week in Florida, eating my normal for breakfast, JUNK all day long, and a BAD Dinner every night. It was pretty hard getting back in the groove today. Had to turn myself away from the kitchen a few times.

James / Nezeray
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Last Wednesday I ate 3,000 calories (norm is 1500-1600) and ever since then it's been hard to stay on track! I went over 1400 on friday (3000 AGAIN) and now I'm five lbs heavier! I used to be a dainty 5'6'' 108lbs but now I'm roughly 112-113 lbs! I need motivation and some tips to get all the weight OFF! Thank you sososososososososo much!

It's okay, just get back on track. Last week we were on vacation and it was impossible since we were traveling with relatives. We did okay most days, but towards the end, it was just... over... lol

When we got back I weighed in at +10 lbs. I didn't freak because I knew it was mostly water weight/waste. I actually lost a pound this week in the end. Once we got back, we just went back to normal and stuck with it. It was a hard week because we'd gone wild the week before... I also felt TERRIBLE. I was bloated, sluggish, and just wanted to sleep. It was a good reminder of why not to do that.

You can do this. Don't let one mistake ruin it. You can do this and you WILL do this because you're asking for help and looking for motivation instead of hitting the fridge and feeling guilty. Snap out of it and get back to work. :tongue:

YOU CAN DO THIS! And don't let that scale freak you out. If you ate salty/fatty stuff you're not used to, some of that weight is just waste/water and it will pass because you're getting back on track right now. :wink:
  • swanny320
    swanny320 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Girl...you and me both!!! Ugh, I just commented on my wall that I had ONE bad meal today and I feel so gross. I feel like it completely ruined ALL the hard work I have been doing,

My advice is to drink TONS of water, flush your body of the yuck, and eat very good food. It will probably take a week to undo all that you did but it CAN happen. Good luck!