135 pounds lost and counting

Options
2»

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Good job!

I watched a bit of Food, inc and its available on Netflix if anyone is interested. It's great! It made me quit buying red meat at the grocery store... even though I normally don't anyways. I buy it all exclusively at the local farmer market here. I'd love to go organic but so expensive around here lol.
  • k3muldoo
    k3muldoo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Holy crap. You've lost me: 135lbs! AWESOME JOB.
  • sacred81
    sacred81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I loooved Food Inc, that and Food Matters...made me change my eating habits COMPLETELY...I now eat mainly organic and natural products too....I'm so glad to hear someone else had the same experience....you look great!
  • gsterlingdiva02
    Options
    Keep up the GREAT work.
  • xokatelynmariexo
    xokatelynmariexo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!! that documentary is the reason i am a vegetarian now. it was a big eye opener for sure.
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    wow, that's a big difference!
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just sending congratulations from a fellow New Mexican...keep up the great work!
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look great and have done an incredible job!!!! Very proud of you, that took alot of hard work and dedication. More than most would be able to do.
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow you are such an inspiration! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!