Hi

sgtboop
sgtboop Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am a new member , My daughter referred me to this site, she is doing great so I decided to try it. I am presently over weight and have tried different methods of losing weight. I will like something that will work that do not require starving or working out everyday. Looking forward to this new challenge.

Marching to good health

Replies

• I am a new member , My daughter referred me to this site, she is doing great so I decided to try it. I am presently over weight and have tried different methods of losing weight. I will like something that will work that do not require starving or working out everyday. Looking forward to this new challenge.

Marching to good health
  • welcome to the site!! this is a great site, lots of motivation and a great tool for learning. i was able to learn how much food i was actually suppose to be consuming in a day, and what an acutal serving size is!! the forum on here is great, you learn alot, and people are pretty quick to answer and questions. I've lost 54 lbs since january, and i couldnt have done it without the help of this site. take it seriously, and make sure you are truthful when entering your food....and most imprtantly..drink tons of water....kick the soda's!!

good luck on your journey, you can do it!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
    Good luck on your journey to a healthier you :drinker: There's a lot of great people on here that will happily offer you motivation and suuport - all you need tdo is ask :happy:
    I've lost 15lbs since I started MFP on 12th September - when I say started - I mean came back - I fell off the wagon for a while, but I'm back with a vengence, and very pleased to say :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.