I need some motivation.

Beunch
Beunch Posts: 2
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
I'm on here because my wife is on here and I really enjoy this site and it helps me stay on track but I need friends who are going to help me stay on track too. Any takers? I want to have a group of close friends on here so we are able to motivate each other. Add me!

Replies

• iwanna_55
    iwanna_55 Posts: 7
    You can add me. Im a newby. I didn't think that this site was going to motivate me but it really has help me show what calories I am eating and how much exercise I do daily. I try to only weigh my self every two weeks. My trick is to look at the calories before I eat it. Alot of my friends on this site is really motivating me and the positive comments really help me. I think that we all can get use all the support and complaiments that we can get. Im really start to fell alot better. Drink alot of water and stay away from everything else. It has really helped me.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Hi and welcome you can add me
  • Mystic_Potato
    Mystic_Potato Posts: 57 Member
    You can add me also. I am new here, but I do see how important finding supports to motivate you are!
    Good luck!
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    From Sacramento, no wonder you're in need of motivation. Lol There's way too much good food there! Just visited my family there a couple weeks ago and practically lived at Sam's Hof Brau! Between that & Jimboy's I'd be done for if I lived there again. Best of luck, this site & app should make it easier.
  • Amandanoralynn
    Amandanoralynn Posts: 231 Member
    You can add me also. I am on here daily and many times a day!
This discussion has been closed.