New poster......

Options
Hello all. I guess you can say i am new here. Although i have been lurking for about a month now. My name is Bill, from Ocala, Fl. 47yrs. old. And married to a wonderfull wife who tolerates more than she should.
This little journey started when i saw a couple of pictures taken in May at my daughters wedding. Kinda of a wake up call when you see a side shot pic. and realize you look like Alfred Hitchcocks twin.
So on May 15th. i decided that 5'10" and 265# just did not work. I started MFP on the 18th. with a goal to drop 100#. So far i have dropped 30# with just calorie counting. MFP gave me 1850 a day to start. I have myself limited to 1500 a day and feel great.
Mon. is my next big milestone, i start the Insanity work out. If i survive it P90X will be the next one. Will keep posting results. Wish me luck, this old man is gonna need it.

Replies

• PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    Good luck to you!!! You have done great so far and I am sure you will accomplish anything you set your mind to!
  • N3OKI
    N3OKI Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks PST. I just hope i was not the only person who knew what i meant with the Hitchcock ref.