Hi, new member

Options
2»

Replies

• mdidato
    mdidato Posts: 9
    Options
    Haha it's all good, it took me a minute too to figure out how to add people. Jessy1967 good luck to you too! We can do it! :D
  • kimmmmmy91
    Options
    Yeah I'm hoping it helps just need to put some effort into it. We can do it! Good luck to everyone.
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Hello Newbies..lol.

I have been here a little over a month. I had hit a standstill in my motivation and loss before I joined. I Love it here! :love: I was a part of another site that I was paying for but I am canceling my membership with them and sticking with MFP! How does the song go??..."I'm Stuck Like Glue" LOL! :laugh:

Feel free to add me! I am hosting a challenge we are almost done with it but I am gonna start it up again in July. Anyone who wants can jump in. Just add me as a friend, send me your weigh in day and your weight.
  • kimmmmmy91
    Options
    I'm going to have to rely on food change right now cause my foot is broken and tore the tendons. Just waiting on surgery. But gonna do upper body work and start counting calories.
  • kimmmmmy91
    Options
    Hey trying to add my ticker but just getting the link added does anyone know how to do that?
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Hey trying to add my ticker but just getting the link added does anyone know how to do that?

Did you change IMG to img?
  • Cheermamasita
    Cheermamasita Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started june 7th after talking with a nutrionist. I have not been "perfect", but I have logged in daily and even if I went way over the recomended calories for the day, I still logged it and tried to choose better the next day! I am learning a lot about my eating habits by doing this one thing. Today was my weigh in and I've lost 7 lbs! Every journey starts with the first step! I think reading what other people are doing and their successes is super motivating. And everyone who has support and feels like they are not alone has a better chance at success! I wish you the best, hang in there and try to remember, slow and steady, it's not a race, its a lifestyle!
  • mdidato
    mdidato Posts: 9
    Options
    Nice to meet everyone! Cheermamasita that is awesome congratulations! You're so right, it's definitely a lifestyle, I think that's my problem I'm definitely in denial about that lol!
  • MyouTakara
    MyouTakara Posts: 45
    Options
    Hello, another newbie over here. I just joined today. My doctor sent me to this site to try to encourage me to lose this extra weight before I ruin my feet, among other things.
  • Pam37841
    Options
    Hello, another newbie over here. I just joined today. My doctor sent me to this site to try to encourage me to lose this extra weight before I ruin my feet, among other things.

Hello and welcome! This is a great place.
  • hollywoodsmiles27
    hollywoodsmiles27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new. Goodluck to everyone here! I am wanting to make some support buddies too if anyone would like to add me as a friend feel free. :)
  • 916SAC
    916SAC Posts: 39
    Options
    In my opinion, it helps to be able to log everything and then look at it. I have just started this but I already feel it helping :bigsmile:
  • MyouTakara
    MyouTakara Posts: 45
    Options

Hello and welcome! This is a great place.

Thank you! And I have to say your ticker makes me very happy. ^_^ Do you read the books too or just watch the show?
  • 1440Fierce
    1440Fierce Posts: 28
    Options
    Hey there! I'm new tot his site, as well ~ and i already love it! Everyone is so supportive! Feel free to add me as a friend :happy: