I hate being sick!

Options
Everytime I want to get serious about weight loss and exercise I come down sick or something else comes up....why why why....will I ever be able to do this!?!?

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    Everytime I want to get serious about weight loss and exercise I come down sick or something else comes up....why why why....will I ever be able to do this!?!?
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    i've been sick for 2 weeks, and i know it;s hard, but seriously... you can do it! all you can do it try. i actually used my sickness to my advantage. i couldn't stomach much, so i only ate good things and a week later i didn't even want the bad things even though i was feeling better... just make small steps and focus on feeling better. the rest will come!
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm not feeling so hot today myself. We just have to keep on going-At least log your calories if you're not able to work out. And if you feel up to it, just go for a walk.
    I'm praying that I start to feel a bit better so that I can go to a body pump class this afternoon!

Feel better!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I so agree with you about hating to get sick :angry: Just gotta keep your focus, and maintain your goals, one day, and step at a tie. Happily, the drugs the doc gave me are just starting to kick in, and I feel a wee bit better. (Nasty sinus infection + bad bronchitis, yuck). Really, we'll get thru this, and juts do for today derlin! hugz :flowerforyou:
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    Thank you so much...Yeah right now anything I eat I can't taste so that should help me lol...
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    Yeah I have the whole sinus thing too!
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i find it easier not to eat so much when im sick. since i cant taste anything and nothing sounds good.

but i am suck a 3 year old when i am sick. there are only 3 things i want. mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese and chocolate chip pancakes. not really diet food... but it makes me feel better.