30 day shred

Options
How do you guys log 30 day shred on here?

Also I just bought it and plan on using it, have heard good things so I'm really excited!!!
How much have you guys lost from it?

Thanks =]

Replies

• NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know too. I'm starting tomorrow. Nervous that its gonna kick my butt and excited at the same time.
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    General circuit 20 minutes...
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Well good luck! I'm sure you'll do great!

Okay thanks =]
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    I am currently doing the 30ds.
    I am on day 9 of level 2.
    I only have 11 more day to go until I am finished with it.
    I love it!
    Granted it is a hard workout, but well worth it.
    I love the results.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Deva1026
    Deva1026 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I log it as 30 minute Circuit Training ( yes, I count the warm up and cool down). I follow the advanced moves. I actually finished it already ( with amazing results!) and started Ripped in 30 over a week ago. Good luck!
  • deadstarsunburn
    Options
    Awesome! I'm so excited I've heard a lot of people talking about starting it so I figured I'd give it a try. It wasn't expensive!
    I am currently doing the 30ds.
    I am on day 9 of level 2.
    I only have 11 more day to go until I am finished with it.
    I love it!
    Granted it is a hard workout, but well worth it.
    I love the results.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • silverbullkitty
    Options
    I've been doing 30DS since June 1st and have been logging the exercise as "Aerobics, high impact -- 20 mins".
  • deadstarsunburn
    Options
    Thanks! I was looking at that one at the store. Good luck on the other one!
    I log it as 30 minute Circuit Training ( yes, I count the warm up and cool down). I follow the advanced moves. I actually finished it already ( with amazing results!) and started Ripped in 30 over a week ago. Good luck!
  • yay2012
    yay2012 Posts: 72
    Options
    I log mine as calisthnetics/jumping jacks, sit up, push ups, vigorous effort. For my weight this amounts to 202 calories for 20 minutes. I figured that out by going to a site that figures calories for you when you put in activity. You put in your weight and hit calculate. Go to http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc For the daily shred I put in my info under "calisthnetics-vigorous.
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Im on day 3 of ripped in 30, ive never done 30ds before. I can tell u that rioped hurts, but im working really hard tho.
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I got it at the weekend, Today is my day off, ( I work mainly weekends) and Im starting today!! I watched it this morning to see what I was in for lol

I plan on buying a HRM today as well so will log that !

Good Luck!
    xx