Got my first "Are you Losing Weight?" Comment

Options
So, that's gotta feel good. my best friend asked me this morning if i've lost weight. she said she noticed it right away in my face. that makes me feel awesome! have any of you received nice comments lately?

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    So, that's gotta feel good. my best friend asked me this morning if i've lost weight. she said she noticed it right away in my face. that makes me feel awesome! have any of you received nice comments lately?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    May it be the first of many-- :flowerforyou:

Congrats!!
  • omkranti
    Options
    About two years ago I got divorced and was 210lbs. I lost 50lbs in one year, which I did the right way, excersizing, lean cusine etc. I wish I had found this site then.

Anyway, I remember what it felt like when I co-worker made a comment "We've been seeing less of you around the office, haven't we?"

I felt like a million bucks.

Now it's taken me another whole year to lose the last 20, and it's been really hard. I moved any stopped the yoga nad working out, and am just now getting back into shape. So I've been up and down between 145-160lbs. Right now I'm 155 and am doing well since I found this site, but I still have to work at it.

Congrats on your loss ellelit. It really does feel fantastic, doesn't it?
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just got a comment this morning!! It feels really good, especially when you can hardly see a difference in yourself...It helps keep the motivation going...

Keep up the good work everyone!!! It is so worth it :flowerforyou:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    My 17 yr old son, who knows I'm working out and eating different, said "Lately, your stomach has been REALLY receding!! Wow! "

:love: :love: :love:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    This is gonna sound cliche, but you never forget your fitst time... that somebody complimentd you on getting into better shape! Hugz and congrats sis! :flowerforyou:
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I had a co-worker notice this morning. It does feel great!

I have two teenage boys who in their own way tell me I look good....last night my 14 yr old said...your not as fat as you were in that picture we took last year. I guess it means I look good - right?
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options

From One BC ite to another, way to go!! Wait till it's 25 lbs lost and friends you have not seen for a while do not recognize you!!! :drinker:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    My boss at work noticed the other day! And coming from a man, it was totally shocking!

I love when people start to notice. I want everybody to be cheering me on!
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats... doesn't it feel amazing? My family noticed first and when I came back to college all of my friends told me how great I looked. I'm looking forward to going back home for Thanksgiving... looking all sexy! :heart: