NEEDING EXERCISE PARTNER IN DAVENPORT, FL

Options
Hi, my name is Pam Arnold. I've been gaining and losing the same 70 lbs. for 21 years now! I'm down to 43 lbs. left til my goal weight of 120 lbs. I try to get in my exercise daily, but due to seizures I am not allowed to drive. Needing an exercise buddy in the Davenport, FL area to go to nearby Zumba classes. Also wanting to add friends on here for morale support and motivation. Thanks!

Replies

• Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I got so excited when you said Davenport... But I live in Davenport, Iowa(x
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I no longer live in Davenport, but I did from 1973 until 1992. This is really a small world. I am Doris Holaway, I used to be Doris Woodward. Your name is not famillar, but we may have crossed paths while I lived there. I was married to Keith Holaway. His family lived across from the bank in Davenport ( the house has been torn down now for a few years) I would be glad to be your friend and supporter on MFP though. I am sending you a friend request.
  • pamarnold
    pamarnold Posts: 36
    Options
    Oh, I'm so sorry! I totally forgot that there is a Davenport, IA as well. @dorisholaway... it sure is a small world. But don't worry, your memory is not failing you. You don't recognize my name because I've only lived in Davenport for 4 1/2 years. I'm originally from Michigan, but the weather and I don't see eye to eye so I relocated here to sunny FL! I look forward to taking this weight loss/fitness journey with you! :)
  • jonjon143
    jonjon143 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hey Pam, if you're still looking for a Davenport exercise buddy, check out WannaBuddy.com. That site uses you zip code to connect you with people in your area with similar interests, like exercise. You can find someone nearby and keep each other on track.

Good luck!
  • pamarnold
    pamarnold Posts: 36
    Options
    awesome, thanks for the info!