Success With Wii?

Options
Please post your "success" stories about using the Wii to lose weight. I am a newbie to both here and the Wii and have feel in love with Wii Sports (boxing).

Replies

• inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    i have lost almost 30lbs using, mfp and the wii fit, and just dance 2 and i also have zumba for the wii, and i also have been taking stacker xplc's....but the wii is awesome and its very successful! :)
  • kiwi1855
    kiwi1855 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wii fit to start, and moved to EA Sports Active 2... and that is the ONLY exercise I do... I work a night time desk job, so other options are out the window. I've been pretty successful so far I think!
  • lelomo
    lelomo Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats:happy: What is stackers? I've been thinking about getting a Wii. I'm looking for something fun.
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    stackers are basically a otc diet pill. they boost your metabolism and help burn fat, and i take them since i work as a customer service rep, sitting down and taking calls all day doesnt include any exercise or burning cals, so they help lol
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have The Biggest Loser for Wii and I love it. I started it 2 weeks ago and use it 3x a week and then workout on my own 3x a week and I have been seeing results. I don't particularly like the Wii Fit program, but Biggest Loser is awesome. You can choose a 4, 8, or 12 week fitness challenge, input calories consumed and outside exercise done, set a weight goal, and track your progress. There are 3 intensity levels to choose from. Bonus: you can scream and curse all you want at Jillian Michaels without her being able to kill you for it. :D I'm doing 4 weeks on the lowest level and all of the workouts are 20 to 30 minutes, plus 15 minutes for a warmup and cooldown period. I've actually learned a lot of really useful stretches and exercises from it. Plus, using the Fit balance board is optional. I only use it for the weigh-in.
  • becky_vanwyk
    Options
    i also have the biggest loser game for wii. i like the biggest loser challange better than the original but the workouts are pretty much the same. I started using it about 1/2 way through my journey and i love it!!